Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Good luck Katie... Hope it goes well!? Xx

Oh I'm soooooooo excited for you!!!! And he definitely sounds like a keeper!!!

I wasn't at all attracted to my partner when we first met and we are still here 4 years on and I love him to bits after my fair share of not so sweet (though hot) men!!!

His personality and humour are worth a thousand of them!!!

He sounds so considerate and lovely!!!!

My bod is awful to, looks ok with clothes on but the years of pregnancy, yo yo dieting has definitely taken its toll!!!

Although, I'm considerably more comfortable now with a partner who loves every inch of me :)

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Di that sounds exciting, he sounds a very thoughtful and considerate man to me , enjoy the sunshine this Monday morning x

He sounds like a very lovely man! Bless!

Have a lovely day Di xx

Oh wow hun nsu1 souinds really nice!

I remember how liberating it was to finally have the confidence to prance around in the nuddy in front of my ex - and to wear gorgeous (albeit huge) lingerie that made me feel really feminine and sexy.

The nice ones love you for what/who you are, including the flabby bits - it's just us that get ourselves all tied up in knots about it - but if things go well, it sounds definite that you will feel comfortable relaxcing and getting that confidence too :)

And PS - how wonderful about Paris - I've just finished reading "My life in France" by Julia Child, made me want to book a ticket straight away!

Hi Di,
You made me laugh posting a piccie of your crossed legs!!
That is really something to be proud of, I remember doing that and I can't wait to do it again.

It makes a huge difference. It's like being what you are supposed to be, unencumbered.

I managed to get on a laptop the other day and I'm sure your tracker thing was 83 off? That must have been a big chunk, congratulations. And congratulations on the crossing too.

firming up.....callenetics......it's a killer
but the results are amazing.
nookie weekend :read: what's that mean then :p
good on ya i say....you only live once.:D

Ive brought ones of those "10 minute solution" DVDS - my apron belly (that is only getting more apron like) is my problem. I can hardly WALK today but you only have to do 10 minutes at a time. I tried the arm tonight - Matt caught me lay flat out on the floor going "nooooooo" during the press up part! You will learn to love your body again. It is slightly different for me as Matt has only ever known the rounded version. ... he is loving the changes in my confidence. Your fella sounds like a keeper - and even if you do get separate rooms to begin with you never know .. you can keep your options open :) xx

Thanks gorgeous lovely-nesses!!! I shall explore the calenetics - a word ive not had to write before! Let alone attempt to do! Lol

I do think I shall have to eventually go for the salami slicer to get rid of the ugly rubbish on my arms at least! Lol

Xxx

gosh that made me shiver,however i do empathasize(sp)
and i do agree sometimes it's needed,when there is nothing
physically you yourself can do about it.

Sorry I have been awol this weekend Di, please don't put yourself down - you have come such a long way you should be so proud - as we are of you. nsu1 sounds like a perfect gentleman, you are a lucky lady xxx

Ok... Now you'll be bored with my Stennah stair exercising as well as my love life and food consumption and miserable weight loss! Lol

Today so far I've climbed 12 flights ... Will only be able to climb stairs when I work which is a miserable 2 days a week... But I never again want to be embarrassed like I was on Saturday lol... Shame can be a great motivator lol

Yes he is such a gentleman... And at the moment I don't feel worthy enough/good enough - same old sh*t - but will work on that before France trip...

S - large prawns with mayo and now chomping on sliced chicken breast xx

confidence takes time sweetie,it'd been ingrained for so long,
not to mention most if not all mags/posters/advertisments
show beautifully airbrushed underweight models,which doesn't
help. you will get better,honest,but give yourself one day
at a time.

He sounds lovely and romantic Di what more could a girl ask for.

I have the callanetics book and dvd it's from the 80's I think so it's dated looking but works a treat.

ladyfelsham said:
Wait until you meet your Atkins morale boosters on the 28th :) We'll have you sorted out! :D

Can't wait to see you and Katie ... And hopefully Alpy too!! Xxx

Yes you're right Coffee...

Have ordered it from Amazon! Lol

Back