Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Champagne would be drunk dry if there was a caravan full of us!

Why dont they make adult calpol? it used to work wonders for everything when you were wee! ;)

Hey Di, you are a lucky girl. I'm happy to see the sales moving for you too.

Enjoy your jollies, have a great time.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Feeling so grot with temperature and I can't talk still but it's a lovely day here ... Passport hopefully arrives tomorrow - the plonker courier company claim my street level front door on a normal London street was inaccessible when they apparently tried to deliver it last week - it was one of those occasions I really needed to be able to shout back at the idiots! Lol

Could really do with doing nothing but have stuff to do unfortunately ... Xx

B - scrambled eggs (2) , mushrooms, garlic, spinach, coconut oil, small dollop of Philly and coffee with cream

Aw love :( poor you. Are you taking stuff for it? You tried the salt water gargle? See if that helps your throat? Xx

Had to chase passport useless gits this morning with no voice!! Blinking joke!! They promise tomorrow

Really hope the passport arrives tomorrow lovely! Blooming couriers!

And so sorry to hear the voice is not good - will it come a bit good and sound gravelly sexy for the weekend? :) xxxxx

Gosh how stressful on the passport - hope it arrives shortly!
Xxx

I'll wish and keep my fingers crossed for the passport! Xx

Hope it's arrived!!!

Morning oh lovely tanned one!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nothing arrived yet!! Useless ...

I'm a light pale tan - don't want to look too obvious - might have another wee session tomorrow - anything to help disguise my disgusting body with the flappy, hanging, ugly skin!!! It's so revolting!

Xx

Stop putting yourself down, this instant!!! I know we have the hanging stuff but in a way it is a badge of honour as just think what we have got rid of that was underneath, hope the passport arrives today, love you too xxxxx

Going to start reading your diary from the beginning Di. I keep seeing your loss counter go up and up, very inspirational. Just got to finish Katie's then I will start on yours.

Annie

Hi Annie... Not feeling very inspirational today! But thank you for saying that xx

Stop worrying about it Di. Unless you're a teenage supermodel you're going to have bits that have been worn in! Everyone does. You're a real woman with curves and a few saggy bits, so what?! You have life experience and are a beautiful person with a good heart and generousity beyond what is deserved from some. Pilot likes YOU. Not some daft airbrushed image xx.

Back