Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

So sorry to bang on about my frogging passport - it still hasn't arrived and I've just whispered really angrily at them on the phone - voice is still missing and temperature is still high.

so, have to try again tomorrow - this time I'm going to collect from one of their delivery offices in Chancery Lane... I'm exhausted and too stressed to write much more... need to get home ...

D - might be a chicken breast and salad as there's one left in the fridge with some hellman's...

And thank you to all you lovely peeps who have said such nice things on my diary... I love you!

xx

Feeling a bit more human now - sorry if I was ratty!ol

Will make flaxseed, garlic, caraway seeds, chilli, Parmesan biscuits tomorrow night to pack for France to have with all that yummy cheese and wine!! Yum

And I just wonder if any of you have figured out why movement on the scales seems to get stuck just around the time it's going into the next number down?? Lol crazy but true! I've hovered just at 0.5/1 above for the last few days ! But to be honest it's just a number so will try not to fret xx

Hugs sweetie - so frustrating on the passport but agree better to go get it yourself! Hope that voice comes back...although still possible to whisper sweet nothings....;)
Xxxx

Ho ho ho... So funny Katie! Lol

Am now in the bath... One of my most favourite places in the whole wide world... Candles lit, aromatherapy oils done. Some of the oil burner and a couple of drops of lavender in the bath... Mmmm

Enjoy your soak Di, whAt on earth is going on with your passport? Unbelievable!
Hope you are feeling better tomorrow x

They are completely useless Sandra... And I paid an extra £52 for a speedy service... I shall be writing for a refund! Lol

Friday morning at the crack of sparrows lol

Have bought a dress in the sales from Phase Eight!!! Nearly had an orgasm as the only person I know who shops in there is a friend who never veres away from a size 10/12 and she's now 62 and stunning!!

If I can will post a pic as its bloody gorgeous! Lol and a size 18

I want to wear it for dinner while with pilot... Bloody shoes will be a prob as I can stand in heels as long as I don't have to move my legs! Lol

Ooh how exciting - yes pic please:)

you should try wedges di...I cant walk in heels.either but wedges are so much easier!

Ooh wedges sound like a plan!! Thanks Laura! Xx

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

How utterly brilliant about the dress Di!!!! I am so happy for you, hun, you have stuck it out, looked for solutions when you got stuck, found them - and now you are really reaping the wonderful benefits of losing so much weight.

Now I know you're not feeling well - but if you keep putting yourself down, I will come to your house and slap you about! :D Blokes don't care about that chit - honestly - and anyway, if they did get hung up on appearance, would you want to know them? NO! As said above, Pilot likes you for you - so relax and enjoy your break xxxx

Alpaca said:
Have bought a dress in the sales from Phase Eight!!! Nearly had an orgasm as the only person I know who shops in there is a friend who never veres away from a size 10/12 and she's now 62 and stunning!!

If I can will post a pic as its bloody gorgeous! Lol and a size 18

I want to wear it for dinner while with pilot... Bloody shoes will be a prob as I can stand in heels as long as I don't have to move my legs! Lol

When Harry met Sally springs to mind with your orgasm comment.....too funny!!!

You, pilot......candle lit table and fab dress!!! Your gonna have to do it and video it now!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I chuckled aloud with you orgasim comment! Lol! You're going to wow piolet! He'll be swooning! As Susie has said, real men don't care about wibbly bits. They have their own hang ups too! Amazing I know but it's true! Xxx

Morning!

2 days before France and I still can't talk and have a bit of a temp this morning!

Scales are still on 15s 0.5lbs... They are just being annoying! Lol

Hopefully will collect passport this morning, then am interviewing 3 candidates - thankfully with someone who can talk! - then have the second tan session!

Hope I start feeling ok soon

B - egg, mush, toms, bacon, garlic, coconut oil, chilli, coffee, cream,

Morning Di!! I daren't get on them this morning as like you I'm getting fed up with seeing the same old figures staring back!!

You must be getting really frustrated with your voice now....hope it gets better before Friday!

Have a lovely day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear you are still unwell - hope it all disappears soon. I've also started on the echinea as got that post nasal drip that is warning:(

Busy day - hope passport collection and i terviews go smoothly. Report back on tanning two please - interested to hear more:D
Xxxx

Back