Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Poor you and the lack of voice! .5 of a lb is just a pain in the ......throat?

Have a good day love! Xx

Ooh yes will get some echinacea today! Good idea!

Just taken paracetamols to zap the temp...

Will report back later on tan! Xx

Passport now collected... Lol phew! X

Alpaca said:
Passport now collected... Lol phew! X

Double phew:). That must be a relief!
Xxx

Yay to the passport, hope you get yr expedited delivery refunded. Have a fabulous time away babes, may not be back on before you go.

And yes wedges all the way.x

FAB news re the passport, hun, I was starting to panic for you so goodness knows how you felt! :D

Hope your voice has come back?

No voice yet although there's a bit more sound coming from it ... Just hope the coughing stops tonight as I've not really slept much for the past 3 nights cos of the blasted cough... I daren't take cough mixture or honey and lemon so just hope it's easier tonight ...

Busy day but fairly productive!

L - king prawns, flaked salmon, coffee and cream

D - egg, mushrooms, toms, garlic, coconut oil

Might just have to wait for France before I take pics of the new dress as I'm running out if time... Lol

Have bought grated Parmesan and have a fresh packet of milled flaxseed ... Will make biscuits tomorrow evening... Dying to have the biscuits with delicious French cheese!!! Not had cheese biscuits in a year! Lol

have contract to write up in the morning and another redundancy to do - or at least make a start on!

The guy I was interviewing with today I've known for about 7 yrs! He couldn't believe how agile I was when we were walking out of the office ... I was just walking fast and skipping a bit and he was shocked !!! Lol ... Such a great sign of the times they are a changing! Ha ha xx

Lovely to hear that from other people! :0

Re the cough - this isn't an ideal solution but it works for me - take 2 nurofen (not paracetomol) before you go to bed, it seems to suppress the cough when I have one.

Oh thanks Susie!! Will try anything as I'm desperate for some sleep! Lol x

try a spoon of coconut oil it may lubricate lol

Great idea Laura! Lol xx

*fanfare of trumpets!!*

I am now 14s 13.5lbs!!! I thought having this light tan might put weight on or something! Lol

I don't intend to weigh again until I'm back from France as its possibly a blip! Lol

Well chuffed... I don't think I've been 14 something since the 80s! Lol.

I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys - you're all very special! Xxx

Marvellous!!!! Well done Di, I'm so pleased for you!!!

What a lovely surprise just before you go away too :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Perfect result - well done:)
Xxx

Sorry I have been missing a couple of days but now caught up with you :) well done on getting the passport and even more so for getting into the 18 dress and the 14's - if it weren't for your blooming cold everything would be perfect, hope it clears quickly. Love you and hope you have the most brilliant time in France, just in case I don't get chance to come on here tonight, presumably you will be busy cooking flax biscuits and last minute packing too xxxxxx

Back