Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Congrats! You've done so well and getting into a new stone is always the best feeling. Enjoy your hols!

Oh see! Amazing stuff! I knew you could do it. Has your voice come back at all?

Have a super time away ..... Love and hugs xxx

Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such sensational news, I have to do the banana dance (shame Jim's not here to see hehe)

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

I'll be on here for a while in case you want to panic or anything :D Not that you should - I think you getting into the 14s (how cool - keep saying it out loud! :D) is a VERY good omen! xxx

Just checking in to see how the packing is going. Have a MEGA MEGA time, enjoy all the wonderful (legal) french food and wine and flaunt your lighter yet tanned bod:D
We will of course want all the gory gossipy details when you get back:p
Love ya
Xxxx

image-1159954192.jpg

Evening gorgeous mini folk... Flax seed, Parmesan and garlic biscuits ... Think I screwed up on qualities of garlic! Lol but as a crunchy thing to have with unctuous French cheese it will be fine!!!

Susie you crack me up!!! Love you!

Don't think you're getting some peace over the next few days ... I shall bore you all rigid every (almost) step of the way!! Lol

There's wifi at the hotel so I intend to use and abuse it! Lol

D- chicken breast, king prawns in garlic and parsley and loads of water... Just waiting for second batch of biscuits to cook then will have to pack and get to bed!

There's nothing more I can do to improve my old carcass currently so it's in the lap of the gods! Lol

And I've got all that I'll need - just need to throw it all in the suitcase!!

I love you all ... I really REALLY couldn't have got this far without you! Xxxxx

Oh I should add that I added the following to the biscuit dough:

Parsley - dried, chopped
Thyme
Sesame seeds
Pepper
A touch of chilli

They are actually quite nice! Lol

I've made a long study of the keys to weight loss. Look in the mirror - face, whole bod, your call - and say "God you're gorgeous...OMG you're really gorgeous!" Just do it.

Our only demon is ourselves. Love yourself and you have the answer.

Eat, drink and be very merry. Joie de vivre rocks - so, have the most brilliant time - and then tell us hehe :D xxxx

Morning Di. Have a fabulous time. Thanks again for your help last night and to you too Susie. Who knew I would end up with such fabulous friends just by moaning about my diet! Love you xx

First pic of journey .. Lol

At Dover just on the ferry...

Attachments

• image-1728319362.jpg
    image-1728319362.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 45
Waiting with baited breath for next installment.....:D

Back