Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Such a busy day and still not finished yet...

Out with pilot tomorrow and it's his birthday on Saturday so he's booked Ghost the musical and a meal and hotel tomorrow night... I need it like a hole in the head right now as I have so much on!! I'm so horrible! It's very sweet of him but... Lol

Ok ... Had 2 wraps today and then some shakes... Trying not to eat any more tonight as weight hasn't shifted in 2 weeks and I would quite like to see the scales move again lol

Will be so annoyed if I stall cos of wraps!

Evening sweetie:). Been trying to catch up in between some serious lolling:D

Make sure you get some time out for yourself too - dont want to get sick! But have a fab time too xxxx

lol! I dont have enough boobs TO sag, so thats got to be a win right there!
However, I'd absolutely love a boob job! Saving for one actually! It'll be my happy 30th birthday present to me! :D

I'm saving up for an upper arm lobotomy lol

B - portobello mushroom , bacon, egg, garlic, coffee and cream ... Have decided to check carbs on the Atkins carb counter and breakfast shows as 8g of carbs whereas MFP shows 4g ... Wow sorry I looked at the Atkins app! Lol

My mum was umming raring getting one of those bra thingys, she saw them in wilkos. Does any one recommend them?

Haven't tried yet busy! They're on my shopping list though ! Lol

Morning Di:)

Your breakfast sounds lovely - i would ignore the higher count. I will boringly say again that i haven't met anyone who has a problem with eating too much induction veg:D

Hope you have a good day today - admit my spirits would be higher if there was just a hint of sunshine!
Xxxx

Morning Di

Agree with Katie, life is so much better when the old solly shines (as Pop Larkin would say :)). I won't start going on about the temperature in Provence (yet, she says, with an evil cackle)

Re Pilot, I know it's his birthday and all, but if it's too much gadding about then just say so, hun! You need some ME time!

Re the wraps, why not leave them for a few days and go back to strict induction - meat and eggs and veg - and see if they are what's causing the stall/fluctuation?

You're right... Need to keep to clean and green but the sodding days with pilot are a nightmare to keep to clean ... For instance tonight we're seeing Ghost and the meal deal is Indian tapas in Wardour St - Imli is the restaurant and I used to go there when I worked in the area - its tricky to keep to clean and believe me I really DO try! I've become like that Harry met Sally scene where everything is either "on the side" or asking for alternatives ... I never realised I could be so high maintenance! Lol

And then it takes a sodding week to get my body to lose the water weight or whatever!

Might just have to go back to being single ... It's going to be tricky not eating any of his b'day cake - which I have no intention of doing - so have thought of a way around it ! Will get him a cupcake from Hummingbird when we're in Wardour St and stick a candle on top! Lol

Sorry don't mean to be exasperated cos I'm still happy with how life is going but this dating milarky is getting in the way of my diet! Lol

You need to talk to him about it and get him to understand how important clean and green is to you - hint that it's more important than he is! :)

If he is going to be part of your life he needs to be able to accommodate this.

You're right Susie... In one way it's great that he doesn't seem to have a problem with my size but I need to make him more aware! Lol

Btw... I downloaded the free trailer of Fifty Shades of Grey ... Even a couple of guys from where I was working yesterday are reading it! Lol am SO tempted to make pilot read it but he would be horrified lol

Im onto the 3rd book now......asda are selling them for £3 each, I'm told! ;)

hondapeeps said:
Im onto the 3rd book now......asda are selling them for £3 each, I'm told! ;)

Birthday present sorted alongside the cupcake!!!

Good luck for tonight lol, you do realise it doesn't go down after use until the morning!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bra sarga.....bought a large..it's to big...and maggies were saggy !

Yoohoo - hope you are having a wonderful evening AND NOT READING THIS! Lol:D
Xxxx

We're in the V&A / he's worn out poor love! Lol

At least everything works now ! Lol

And I get very much to clean and green except for brut champers

Dinner booked for 7.30 in Covent Gdn...

Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend! Lol xx

Lol lol lol:D

Glad to hear you are having fun- enjoy your dinner:)
Xxx

Last edited:
Back