Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Glad your having a great day Di, remember as the very wise ClaireCat says champers is all bubbles therefore just air, so drink away. x

Oh Di, you make me laugh so much, without your diary this place wouldn't be the same - love you loads xxxx

Is that it???!!!! Where's the bloody details.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honestly Jo... People pay good money to hear details... On a very different site to this ! Lol x

I'll just say that I've told him about 'that book' and he's going to research it! Lol

bloody worn out though and need to work on flexibility exercises ... I'm too old and stiff to stick my legs behind my blinking neck! Lol ... Talk about rabbits!! Lol

Woo hoo! Here, here to the book! And the bedroom Olympics! Lol!

callenitics mate,you'll be bending in ways you never dreamed were possible.
xx

Alpaca said:
Honestly Jo... People pay good money to hear details... On a very different site to this ! Lol x

I'll just say that I've told him about 'that book' and he's going to research it! Lol

bloody worn out though and need to work on flexibility exercises ... I'm too old and stiff to stick my legs behind my blinking neck! Lol ... Talk about rabbits!! Lol

Heeee heeeeeee!!!! glad you had fun though :) xx

Afternoon Alpy lovely Xxx

Ha ha... Bren I was just the innocent passenger... He was the one leading on the gymnastics!! Lol he hadn't had sex for 10yrs - almost as long as me lol ... He said there was a lot of catching up to do! I'm now looking for a stunt person to be my body double next time! Lol

B - egg, bacon, mushroom, garlic , coffee cream

S - 19g cheese coffee cream

D - thinking of a mince concoction - maybe cooked with mushroom, spinach, celery, spring onions, phili, and garlic with herbs / spices and stuff... Fancy turning into a soupy sort of thing. Maybe grate some ginger into it...

Having a really quiet day ... Thank goodness lol xx

Sorry ... Addendum to note ... He was without longer than me! Lol I can't count lol

And I put the hotel towel all around me - rather than trying to hold it over my bulges! Another brilliant development! Lol

Just made fab lamb mince concoction for dinner!! Yum

Mince, spring onions, fennel, courgette, broccoli, celery, mushroom, spinach, turmeric, garlic, ginger, parsley, rosemary, mint, juniper berries, chilli, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, coconut oil, olive oil, basil, half a teaspoon of Splenda, mustard, then just near the end put some Philadelphia cheese in it and an egg ... Have enough for tomorrow! So delicious!

Xx

It was really lovely flavour ... The veg and herbs and spices made it very full some and it was the first time I've been in the kitchen to cook for ages - must have been before I was in France so I was well happy! And there's enough for 2 more meals possibly - depending on how hungry I am tomorrow.

Did you know that one litre of water weighs one kilo? No wonder water retention can play havoc to the scales lol x

Half a pound off - so now 14st 12lbs

2 more to go to get to 7st lost since last May... Atkins certainly rocks when you behave yourself! Lol

B - egg bacon garlic coffee and cream plus a dollop of last night's mince... Wish I hadn't been such a piggie as feel a bit too stuffed now! Lol

An absolute inspiration Di........that is truly awesome, and so many positive outcomes!!!

I've loved reading your diary and watching that flower blossom into someone who has found life again ;0)

And totally agree, Atkins is a winner!!!

x

Back