Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Day has been tiring but now tucked up at home ...

Had a bit more Alpro - just to use it up - I think it's the sugar and franken stuff in it that titillates my appetite!

So must keep away in future... I have my rhubarb but forgot to try it! But I'm thinking that Splenda doesn't suit me so it might make me feel hungry!

I'm not safe with sweet things I need reining in! Lol

Afternoon lovelies

B - egg, spinach, bit of bacon, mushroom, garlic, coffee, cream

L - the last of my lamb mince - yum yum

S - 200ml of that Alpro soya yoghurt - which on reflection, was fine and didn't make me extra hungry - in fact I ate it this morning and was really stuffed after it! lol - so perhaps will get it again and put a strawberry in it! Very risque!! lol

Evening lovelies

Tough day and now in the bath... Had supper with the 90yr old which was lovely

D - chicken breast, slices of avocado, salad , olives, then cheese for pud... White wine and dark rum and soda water

Morning hunni :)

Hello lovely Di! I too am awful with sweet stuff! And that's me with a sweet tooth too! Xx

Afternoon Di, hope your day today is altogether a much better one - thank you for your kind and wise words too xxx
Love you muchly xxx

Hugs and love to ya super lass xx

Sweet stuff gets me too, must...have....more......:)

Evening gorgeous minis... Horrible day and horrible family stuff going on so just poured glass of white wine and just made some salami crisps... OMG they are gorrrrge!

Oh sweetie so sorry there's stuff upsetting you :(

Relax time for you now - enjoy the wine - and how did you make the salami crisps? I missed the recipe...xxx

I jus dry fried them... AMAZING

mmmm that sounds lovely Di! I used to just microvave various cured deli meats into crisps...works just as well

Back