Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Ah... Didn't think of micro... Now eaten them all ... 80g of salami! Feel really tiddly

i just started at 30 secs and kepy checking

aw deary Di, let the day wash away with your vino xx

Certainly does Brennie ... Would be lovely to be drinking with you ! Xx

Head is in an odd place today - not helped by the scales this morning ... +3lbs... Will try and have clean and green ...

B - egg, mush, bacon, garlic, coconut oil, coffee, cream

The weekend is coming!!!! :D

Wow, just read your diary - you've done amazingly well and I'm sure your scales are probably wrong - mine always are ;)

Thanks guys for your wonderfully warm support - as always!

I'm in le Pain Quotidien - great place as they leave me alone and the soya lattes are unsweetened which is fab and they let me have a rocket and Parmesan salad with a drizzle of olive oil lol

Reflections on the gain...

Think it must be too much food (cal wise) and possibly the rhubarb and teaspoon of Splenda and some cheese that snuck in under the radar! Didn't have anything else that could have done it!

As I keep saying, it's a very unforgiving woe - and I think out of everything I have the sf stuff is the most re-active ... Grrrr...

And maybe the alpro soya plain yoghurt as it has sugar... Although might try it as a stand alone experiment once I've lost those pesky pounds!

Seems to be one step forward 3 steps back...

Oh Di, it is soooooooo not that far back in the grand scheme of things, a little blip that you WILL sort cos you always do. The lifestyle you have with all your meals out you do so brilliantly to keep on track, I so envy your restraint and focus - and I love you loads xxxx

Oh wow Brennie! Thank you for putting things into perspective ... I'm such a drama queen at times! Lol. Xx

No you are not, we just lose perspective sometimes, and a gentle nudge in't right direction is all we need - mwah xxxx

Ha ha! So true! I'm starving tonight and SO fancy wine but not having any!!

D - salmon steaks with ginger, lime, chilli, dill with a bit of fennel, courgette, spring onion, celery fried in olive oil plus 18g of cheddar for afters.

Now I could seriously eat my body weight in food - preferably sf food ... But will head to bath and bed soon to take my mind off my stomach! Lol xx

Back