Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Oh big hugs honey, have a nice relaxing night.

I know what you mean about feeling heavy, some days are just like that, but keep glugging the water and it will whooshie out :)

Try some tea? I can't get through a mug without dashing to the loo.

Good idea moonlights... I keep forgetting to try some. Do you have anything particular ?

Have dropped 1.5lbs which I'm well happy with... Still have a few more to go to get back to posted weight but heaven only knows what spiked me this week other than having the Splenda with the rhubarb and that soya yoghurt... Never have Splenda in coffee or anything else so it could be that... What a complete nuisance !

Off out for the day soon with pilot...

B - one egg omelette with mushroom, spinach, garlic, bacon, cooked in coconut oil with coffee and cream

Hope you all have a great Sunday xx

Tetleys extra strong makes me go to the loo too in a big whoosh :)

Fab day to be out and about, what are your plans? And great news on the loss - wonder if the stall was about the fake sugars in the splenda?

I am assuming it was the Splenda ... So that means I can't have rhubarb unless I try a different sweetener...

We're off to the mosquito museum - which I thought was about mozzies the flies but of course it's about planes! Lol then a walk somewhere then maybe visiting his house ! Not sure how I feel about that! Xx

Oh... And I'm wearing Katie's pink jacket!! Perfect for today !! X

Pretty in pink Di.

What about trying stevia, it's now available over here as tuvia etc. It's made from the leaves of the steveia plant I think.

The house could be very interesting.

Lol Susie, tetley works for me too.

I use canderel - aspartame based but no other sweetener seems to agree with me and frankly I think a lot of peoples attitude to it is hype.

Tea wise it's twinings english breakfast with soya milk for me - though I had an Earl Grey at the hospital remembering I used to like it... Tastes insanely floral to my palate now! Not bad but different.

Have a lovely day, well done on the loss!

Afternoon gorgeous - sure you are pretty in pink and hope having a lovely sunny day:D
Xxx

Hi there Alpaca (or di as you prefer)

I have just finished reading and can I say you are truly an inspiration on how your life can fit together nicely in just one year. What a new woman you must feel from the old one finally making a decision to make a change in diet .YOU made it happen and you are amazing for sticking it out in both good times and bad.

Well done you :bighug:

Hi Di,

Love your diary. Hope you are having a nice weekend xxxx

Morning Di:) happy monday!
Xxx

Morning lovely lady xx

Just on way home on the train from Huntingdon... Lovely time ... Have no idea how the scales look but have tried to be as good as possible - except for brandy, cava and a glass of white wine and chicken tandoori and lamb tikka starter! The rest was all legal ...

My new mission is to see if one of the brands of sweetener works for me and doesn't stall...

Thank you so much for your kind words Butterfly and Karen. .. And a huge hug and wave to all the lovely yummy folk on here!

I walked 3 miles today and another 2 miles yesterday... Feeling good and no joint pain at the moment ... Love it! Xxx

Back