Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning ... Up a pound ... Ho hum... Very annoying lack of movement over these last few weeks! Might need to re think my foods as something is obviously not working ...

B - 2 eggs scrambled with 15g cheese and a small dollop of butter - coffee and creams

S - Atkins shake

Bit down about lack of movement (other than in the upward direction) but am sure it will budge soon x

Don't be down about it hun, you know you have these periods where nothing happens and then get a whoosh - which will happen any day now! xxxx

Or you could just try protein and green veg for a day or two and see if that helps?

Youll get there Di, you always do! Just think, I've not budged in the right direction for what seems months now! At least you are really self sabotaging!

Feeling a bit flummoxed today actually... I don't seem to eat outside of mostly clean and green for at least 6 days a week... Only drink alcohol one day a week... Hardly ever have anything sf related... Never have the davinci syrup or mims or the wraps - other than the 6 I had over one week about a month ago... Bit of a nuisance really...

I think some of this is water weight and my body seems to be holding onto it... Had about 2ltrs today and will have about another litre when I get home ... Odd, depressing and boring... But I shall not be beaten ... I shall conquer this if it takes me another year! Lol

Stepping off the soapbox now ! Lol

Hi Di, you are doing really well - let your body catch up with you;)
Xxxxx

Maybe have a week logging on mfp and check sodium? that was half my battle on atkins...that and eating too many cals.

Sorry to moan !! I'm feeling fine really! It's been a bit of a week with sorting out the last personal effects for my ex MiL... Just had a moment of feeling a bit down but find now.

Anyhoos... Tonight ...
D - 2 rashers of streaky bacon chopped, 2 medium mushrooms, 3rd of a cup of celery, about 2 cups of curly kale (spinach was just missing from the shelves!) cooked in coconut oil and a bit of butter and garlic and a few leaves of rosemary and dill and garlic (obviously) with a table spoon of cream and 10g of cheese stirred in... Very yum! With 2 large glasses of water.

Big moving her stuff tomorrow ... Have organised 2 men and a van and storage facility ... What a palaver! Lol ... Be glad when it's finished lol xx

You don't have to be fine you know. It's perfectly fine to have glum or moany days, we all do, and with the stuff with your MIL it's not surprising you're feeling a little off. The weight might be bugging you more because it's something else to think about, and that's fine too. You've done so well and will continue to. Maybe try and get 2 weeks 100 percent clean and green under your belt and see if that kicks things off again - but only when you're ready and in the right place for it.

Hugs ML xx

Moonlights is spot on, hun - you're so allowed to have off days, grumbly days or weeks/months/whatever - and the major stuff you've got going with the family is bound to make you down.

But maybe just hang up some of your lovely new clothes, look at the for a bit and then remind yourself that you fit into them and you look great!

Love you heaps xxxx

Agree with susie and ML - down days part of life! But you are fab, looking gorgeous and our inspirational atkins star:D
Xxxxx

Love you guys!! Xxx

Just off to do the last deeds of her life today... And down to just one pound up from posted weight ... ie lost 2lbs from yesterday ... Hope it continues ... Didn't want to double check the scales so have just taken them on first weighing as sometimes they go up again if I go back on ... They are rubbish and I have no idea why I bother with them really!! Lol

Afternoon Di
Our bodies are such weird things, they have definite minds of their own sometimes, you know you are doing it right, so just keep on trucking and your body will get back to doing what you want it to do, bugger off in big chunks!!!! Love and Hugs, hope getting the MiL's stuff sorted is done quickly xxx

Deed done... Now home... Strange old day

L - sliced turkey, jarls berg cheese

D - bacon, spinach, celery, mushrooms, garlic, coconut oil, a slice of jarlsberg melted over the top... Extremely yum!

Need to scoff water now as I'm behind today ... Xxx

Positives of the day ... No puffing whilst lifting and carrying boxes and dashing around ... In fact now feel like I have more energy still to burn! Lol a year ago I'd have been completely exhausted! Lol so I'm well happy with that! Xx

I'm still on induction - have been since last May... Had so much to lose! Have to say that at times the induction slips a little - particularly on that alcoholic days or the days I chance my arm with a sf treat - then it completely scuppers my body! Lol

Massive big Susie hugs about today. I bet it was strange - so do give yourself time to reflect on the person who has gone - although being the lovely person you are, you will be doing that anyway xxx

:bighug:

Looks like a great menu and lots of exercise to help you along ;) it's really great when things start feeling easier.

Back