Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Evening Di. ((hugs)) for getting through the day. And hooray for lots of energy - go girl:D

Didn't want to double check the scales so have just taken them on first weighing as sometimes they go up again if I go back on ... They are rubbish and I have no idea why I bother with them really!! Lol

Yeah...umm...my home scales under-read by 5lb, but I get on them religiously, and just add 5lb to whatever they say. I could set them to start at 5lb over zero, and thus read the right weight, but I don't want to. I kind of like pretending I'm 5lb lighter than I am, even though I know I'm not. Plus, because they're so inaccurate, I have to weigh about 3 times and take an average. Lunacy. I feel like a right obsessive stepping on, off, adjusting it back to zero, back on again....what an idiot. I only weigh in "officially" once a week at Boots. I'd go nuts if I actually cared what my home scales say, it's so all over the shop. Still do it though. D'oh!

Tough old week for you, looks like. You've come so so far; I'm always amazed how you keep at it, you seem much calmer than me. It'll come right in the end, don't worry. :)

You made me chuckle boggins! Lol

I am happy basically cos I feel so much healthier, lighter, more energetic and no pain... So really and truly have more than enough to be thankful for!

Am just being greedy to also want the scales to go down as well!! Lol

Morning Di......I'm finally catching up with everyone!!

It'll soon be gone, we all get slight stalls but it's Atkins and the woosh will come if you've stuck with it :)

You know that and I know that but we still beat ourselves up eh?!!!

Hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya love, been AWOL but back again xx Biggs and love xx

Hope you are feeling better, you are amazing and an inspiration to me. Chin up, stiff upper lip and all that jazz the whooshy fairy is on her way to you. lol

Sending huge hugs x

Go girl! You've lost a third of your body weight get out there and live a little and be proud and forget what the scales says then you will get rid of those next 3 overnight!

Phew !! Just on way home - been in office since 6.30 this morning! Blinking shattered - v stressful day and ate loads of legal stuff ... Now bloated! Lol ... Mouth needs to munch when I'm stressed!

Off to Huntingdon for lunch with pilot in the morning!

Hope you've all had good days! Xx

Hammersmith office is always so busy! Bit shattered now - getting too old! Lol

Evening Di. Hope you get a good night's sleep to recpver and have a nice day out with pilot:)
Xxx

Still a pound up from posted although 3lb down from highest over the last couple of weeks! I think balsamic vinegar stalls and makes me hungry - will add to my growing list of no no's... I never use it at home but I forgot to say no dressing yesterday and there was the smallest trace on the salad leaves...

Also, need to go back to volume control as I think that Is stopping me losing as well. I've been currently around 1500/1600 but I think I'll drop down to 1200/1300... That might be enough as well as stop coffee - or maybe limit to one a day

B - egg, mushroom, bacon, garlic, coffee, cream

Morning Di, I seem to be stalling too , it's so annoying isn't it ? Have a lovely day and enjoy lunch x

Back