Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Safe journey.x

Evening hun - you won't see this for a while but I'm wearing your black stretchy top.

It's made of much better quality stuff than I normally busy - feel like Audrey Hepburn! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

image-199815187.jpg

Paddling in Lake Ontario!

Miss you all and trying not to eat like a demented holibobs person! Xxx

Di you look amazing and so happy...I wish it were sunny here!

Ooh jealous here! Both you and the weather look fabulous - enjoy your well deserved hols:D
Xxxx

Ah what a lovely photo. Di you look like you are in heaven! Enjoy x

Fantastic photo Di, you look amazing! Have a wonderful time, were your friends pleased with the roasting bags:)

that beautiful smile says it all, you rock lady...have a fab time.
xxxxx

Bloody fabulous photo!!!! Have a ball pretty lady xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree, you're wearing a top for a person twice your size! But it's such a lovely picture - you look so pretty and happy. I want to go paddling!

That's a gorgeous photo, Di....you should be so, so proud of what you've achieved this past year.

Oh, and eat, drink and be merry - that's what holidays are for! :D

Hey gorgeous slinky losers!! I'm back but so so SO busy right now!!! Work are just insanely demanding ...

Headlines:
I had an amazing time!!!
I haven't gained any weight!!!
I kept pretty much to low carb except for a small-ish tub of deeeeeelish gelato in Niagara on the Lake and airplane food on the way home cos the flight was delayed by 18 hours!!
I'm right back on track today ... Except for 2 soya lattes from Costa as I felt I deserved them for the horrible day I've had

Will read all your news over the next couple of days and get back on track proper ASAP!!

Have missed you all!!! Currently I'm as fit as a butcher's dog (well ok, maybe a one eyed, one legged dog with mange and aged about 97!) as I've walked at least 4 hours a day!!! In the heat of plus35 degrees and humidity through the roof!! Lol

Will also post pics - if you can bear to see them!!

Love you guys!! Xxxxx

You're back - YAYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Sounds like you had a wonderful time sweetie, and doing STS while on hols is amazing! And all that walking, WTG girl! Want to see all your pics :D

Missed you so much, but sorry you've come back to a hideously busy time :( Blooming work!

We've been reasonably good while you've been away, except for a few changes in eating plans :)

Welcome home Di, you have been missed, so pleased you had a great time and well done on sts, that's amazing :)

Hooray - welcome home Di and well done:) looking forward to hearing more and seeing the photos xxx

Back