Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

image-3665256283.jpg

Niagara falls... Close up and personal! Lol x

image-1947567941.jpg

Quebec City ... Ferry boat

image-2747200770.jpg

The CN Tower... Highest free standing building in North America

Great to have you back Di, you've been missed.

Well done on being so good on holiday.

Hope it all calms down at work.

Great pics, your adorable. Can't wait to hear all about it. x

image-453087516.jpg

Toronto from the island

image-2264618823.jpg

In a dress on Toronto Island !!! Lol

image-1783043919.jpg

The view from the top of the Tower! Lol

I'm writing from my usual quiet place ... The bath! Ha ha... There isn't a nicer, more comfortable place in the whole, wide world ...

I shall read all your diaries over the next few days ... I've truly missed you all!!! Xxxx

Welcome home Di! You look radiant! So glad you enjoyed yourself. Time has flown by.

Love the pictures and that red dress is amazing:D
Glad to jear you are back in your usual (bath) spot;)
Xx

where is the red dress from?? i need it!! Pics are amazing, its not been the same.without u xx

Phase Eight.... I loved buying it cos it was in the sale and it's from a "normal" shop lol xxx

And thank you ... I've missed you too!! Xxxx

You look so happy in all the pics and Canada looks amazing! Jealous! And yes you're drop dead gorge in that red dress. So glad you had a great time - and Sts on holiday? You're amazing!

Thank you ML!!! Such lovely compliments... I think the many additional hours of walking every day played a huge part in my STS as I ate very well ... Your words are so kind xxxx

Morning all gorgeous minis...

I'm back down to the weight I posted on 6 June - 14.9.5! Not going to rationalise, am just going to enjoy! Lol ... At the moment the early June stall seems to have moved on!

I do think there's some relationship to variety of diet and before my hols I was obsessing too much and locked into the rigidity of my diet and not trying to loosen up the menu! Hopefully I'll be more relaxed now! particularly as I had a couple of naughty things while I was away !

Today:
B - 3 eggs scrambled with butter and cheese with coffee and cream... Yum! :)

Woohoo - well done Di, that's great:). I definitely think eating plenty of a nice variety is the key - relax and enjoy! Xxxx

Ps are you still up for a minimeet on july 4th? Thread on main board somewhere. Would love a catch up:D

Great to see you back, Di! :D

You look fabulous in your photos, and well done on staying the same - that's pretty miraculous for a holiday!

Definitely good to loosen up your menu a bit. I think I get my best losses when I give my body something different to deal with...change is good!

Onwards and downwards.... xx

You look absolutely gorgeous Di, and I am so pleased for you staying the same, I was a sloth for 2 weeks and didn't lol ;)
Red dress is ace, and very brave of you at the top of that tower, my eyes would have been shut!!! So nice to have you back babe xxxx

Back