Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Just counting down to being off the diet break... One more day then back to the safety of Atkins ... How messed up does that sound!! Lol

However, tomorrow will be heavy on the cocktails and carbs - seeing lots of friends for dinner at Las Iguanas on the South Bank so the damage will be huge !!

Clean and green from Thursday with one dodgy day next week to deal with as I'm meeting a friend and promised them that I'd have a naughty meal ! Lol

If I go straight back onto low carb it will be the first time EVER that I've started back on a diet straight away... I shall be so impressed with myself!

But I'm feeling so huge and stuffed and out of breath now that I really can't wait ... I haven't felt this out of condition and ill for months! Lol

I'm not going to post the foods I've started to eat - no point in depressing myself and taunting you! Just suffice to say that a rabid animal comes to mind! Xx

Morning hun

Ooooh those cocktails sound good - and a non-Atkins day once a week sounds pretty good going to me - remember that Jim can go to the carby cafe and still maintain because he does clean and green the rest of the time? I'm sure it will be the same for you.

As for overeating, shake hands with the World Champion! :)

I've been counting it down with you, Di...practically since the day you started the break, lol. And wanting to get back to the safety of Atkins doesn't sound at all messed up to me, not after my 2 weeks of JUDDD ;) (and now I really will stop mentioning it, lol!)

Hope you have a fabulous evening out!xx:D

(oh, and by the way, there is no "if I go back to low carb", it's "when"...okay?;))

You'll do it Di!!!! We have every faith in you......and if you fall off big time I'll hunt you down!!!

So there :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And then after Jo has hurt you (not really :)) I'll give you a big cuddle, which will feel lovely because I'm still built like a double bed memory foam mattress - and you're not :D (I hope that sounds like the compliment it's meant to be!)

Di, please stop beating yourself up and look at the stats. Look how far you have come. It doesnt seem like two mins ago you were on 99lb and desperate to get to 100 and now it is 103!

Celebrate your achievement but not with crap food and drink that will make you feel miserable. If you are not eating what others are say it is for medical reasons and they wont question you.

Magazine, book, perfume, make up, clothes, shoes, theatre, subscription - lovely treats you deserve. Xx

Annie

Morning ... Forgotten what 'hung over' feels like ... And over dosing on carbs... Feel yuck! But it was a fantastic night - I wore Brennie's dress with a snug thingie over it! Thanks Bren! Love you! Xx

Cocktails - yep
Rice - yep
Batter - yep
Bread roll - 1/4 - yep

Feel pregnant ... Look pregnant ... Insides hurting and bloated ...

What a mess ... But lovely to do it once in a while...

Can't start properly back on low carb til the weekend as seeing more friends tonight and tomorrow ... But then peace will return (hopefully) and don't feel stressed about it!!

Thank you gorgeous-nesses... You are truly wonderful xx

Awwwwwwwwwww Di, am so glad you have worn the dress, hope you felt as wonderful in it as I did, did I tell you the first time I tried it on in the shop I cried - too bloody emotional by half xxx

3 wheels on my wagon and I'm still rolling along... Have been humming that since I read Lisa's post!! Lol

On a train back from a meeting in East Sussex and munching on a low carb wrap dipping it in salsa and guacamole ... Need to use stuff up before Atkins starts again...

It's all about the mindset and I'm feeling focused today

Downside was a soya latte from Starbucks this morning. .. The hang over needed it badly!

I can't decide whether to weigh and log before I properly start - or ignore the scales for another fortnight ... What do you reckon? I guess I'll have gained 10lbs - hopefully not more! Lol

Well I'd definitely weigh, but then we lab rats don't get a choice, lol. :D

Thing is, you know that most of it will be water which will whoosh off in no time, so whatever the scale says at this point doesn't matter all that much. Might be fun to know so that you can marvel as it all evaporates, though?

Weigh, state you've had a gain/loss/sts but don't change your stats. That way you've addressed it but have that visual reminder when you're here. Unless it's a loss of course then shout it from the rooftops lol.

Awwwwwwwwwww Di, am so glad you have worn the dress, hope you felt as wonderful in it as I did, did I tell you the first time I tried it on in the shop I cried - too bloody emotional by half xxx
I felt very feminine in the dress Bren! And it was great with that shrug thingie over it.

I have strawberries and yoghurt for pud this evening after the meal one of the Toronto guys are cooking for us tonight. Wish I was just back to Atkins, am now getting frustrated!! lol

Back on Atkins at the weekend... Saturday

Feeling rough today... tummy really upset and going to the park is very difficult. Sorry about TMI... Hope you all have a lovely day. xx

Back