Alpen Lights

The Hi-Fi Chocolate is the best in my book, but for all other flavours Alpen Lights are the best

Totally agree although I really like Weetabix oaty bars white chocolate or toffee and mint Hifi bars. I like Kellogs Fibre Plus but not as much as the chocolate Hifi bars. I'm not so keen on the chocolate orange Alpen light - I prefer the double chocolate one over the chocolate and fudge. I am a cereal bar expert......:eek:

Someone mentioned something about new HiFi bars ?? Anyone know anything more about that ????

Thanks.

Gail x

I didn't know there are White choc hifi bars??? I've never seen them and White choc is my fave xxx

jadeelizabeth said:
The Alpen Light Chocolate and Orange are my fave! I do love the Weetabix cereal bars too though. Yum!

I've never been a great fan of weetabix so I'm guessing the bars won't appeal to me?

enteralterego said:
I've never been a great fan of weetabix so I'm guessing the bars won't appeal to me?

Actually you might like them as they're nothing like weetabix. Just made by the same company. They're made of oats, and are nice and chewy. X

I like to keep my alpen light bars in the biscuit tin so I can fool myself into thinking am having a naughty treat when actually its a healthy extra. (Thats quite sad isn't it?!?!?)

**punk*~*star** said:
Are the weetabix bars a HExB? The White
Chocolate one sounds delish :) x

Yes and they are delicious. Quite sweet though which is good for me :). Officially only one for a HexB but if you look at the fibre/fat/calories for the White chocolate one, it's almost exactly the same as an Alpen light (not the toffee one, milk chocolate or strawberry ones though which are about 20 cals more).

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

binibecca said:
I like to keep my alpen light bars in the biscuit tin so I can fool myself into thinking am having a naughty treat when actually its a healthy extra. (Thats quite sad isn't it?!?!?)

No, definitely not sad. Is good planning :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

gl12282 said:
Yes and they are delicious. Quite sweet though which is good for me :). Officially only one for a HexB but if you look at the fibre/fat/calories for the White chocolate one, it's almost exactly the same as an Alpen light (not the toffee one, milk chocolate or strawberry ones though which are about 20 cals more).

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Awesome, I'll pick some up when I go shopping Friday :) x

Love love love the double chocolate ones, have 2 heb every evening with a milky drink from the rest of my milk allowance. Living the dream ha ha

emmyemms83 said:
The less than 70kal Harvest Morn cereal bars from Aldi are lovely too, a bit more chewy than Alpens, and a bit cheaper too. Choc orange, apple & sultana and summer fruits, and you can have 2 as a HEXB aswell.

I didn't know that ,I've been synning them :-(

Blondee said:
I totally agree - I love the aplen bars, double choc and choc n fudge are my faves!! Melted in microwave and muller light on top... Yummy!! :) I do quite like the toffee dazzler ones too by weetabix!! xxx

That sounds amazing!! Will deffo give this a try thanks!

Sassia said:
I love the summer fruit ones and the double chocolate ones. I crumble one in yogurt for a dessert or breakfast and have the other for a snack.

Kellogg's fibre plus bars are good to. I think one of them is a heb

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi,
What does heb mean?

HEB= Healthy extra 'B' choice and
HEA= Healthy Extra 'A' choice!

2x Alpen Lights are 1 HEB

Back