Induction Also - fatty meats ?!

Geetwo

I forgot to ask, I've been having a lot of fatty meats, mince, duck, steak, pork chops with fats, salmon with skin mostly fried in olive or cocunut oil.. is this ok,? Or should I be buying less fatty meats or trimming fat off etc? I hear so many conflicting things I'm now confused! :)

I forgot to ask, I've been having a lot of fatty meats, mince, duck, steak, pork chops with fats, salmon with skin mostly fried in olive or cocunut oil.. is this ok,? Or should I be buying less fatty meats or trimming fat off etc? I hear so many conflicting things I'm now confused! :)

Keep doing what you are doing!!!! Can I pop round for tea??? Sounds like you are eating like a king...... Spot on :)

It is really confusing, the more I read the more confused i get. I only started yesterday, previously did lipotrim and lost 4 stone but put over a stone back on so hoping this diet can be a life time thing.
how much have you lost and how long have you been doing it for?

Fat is no problem as long as you are keeping track of carbs. In fact the fat will make you feel most satisfied and less likely to turn to naughty treats

Whatever you do - dont mix fat and carbs - thats the standard WOE that got most of us into this situation:eek:

Back