alternating between ss and ss+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jadakiss, 25 July 2010 Social URL.

1. jadakiss

jadakiss Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    hi guys,
    on day 3 of sole source and although i'm not feeling hungry at all anymore, barely had any side effects, im really really missing food, and im feeling quite dreadful about it. i cant even be bothered to take my shakes anymore because im not actually hungry, but i want solid food!
    but i have about 5stones minimum to lose, so still have a long way to go.

I was wondering, if its possible to alternate between sole source and sole source plus weekly, or is that not allowed. or will it slow things down?

thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    im on sole source but on days when im going to be physically busy ( ie on my feet all day as apposed to just driving about ) or if im just really desperate then i have an ss+ day. works ok for me but coud lead others down the slippery slope to picking

if you feel its important for you to have a solid meal then maybe speak to your cdc about higher plans like sole source plus

4. lemonpillows

lemonpillows Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm on sole source, but had a sole source plus day today as I couldn't cope with the cravings any more! I feel much better for it, but I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow as to whether I will stick to SS or not.

My other half used to alternate SS and SS+ weeks. She kept losing weight, but I don't know if it was something her CDC approved of.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.