alternating between ss and ss+

jadakiss

hi guys,
on day 3 of sole source and although i'm not feeling hungry at all anymore, barely had any side effects, im really really missing food, and im feeling quite dreadful about it. i cant even be bothered to take my shakes anymore because im not actually hungry, but i want solid food!
but i have about 5stones minimum to lose, so still have a long way to go.

I was wondering, if its possible to alternate between sole source and sole source plus weekly, or is that not allowed. or will it slow things down?

thank you.

im on sole source but on days when im going to be physically busy ( ie on my feet all day as apposed to just driving about ) or if im just really desperate then i have an ss+ day. works ok for me but coud lead others down the slippery slope to picking

if you feel its important for you to have a solid meal then maybe speak to your cdc about higher plans like sole source plus

I'm on sole source, but had a sole source plus day today as I couldn't cope with the cravings any more! I feel much better for it, but I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow as to whether I will stick to SS or not.

My other half used to alternate SS and SS+ weeks. She kept losing weight, but I don't know if it was something her CDC approved of.

Back