Alternating Plans & Results

Cranberrie

Does anyone alternate between SS and SS+ or any other plans? I follow 810 but twice this week I have had an SS and SS+ day due to being busy or not fancying chicken or Quorn so substituting my meal with a spare tetra. I've been naughty by peeking on the scales and I've barely lost a pound so far (WI tomorrow) when I should be losing 3 a week on average. I'm just wondering whether alternating like this has negatively affected my metabolism and whether this has happened to anyone else?

In actual fact I had lost nothing! CDC not worried even though it can't be explained and she doesn't think having the two SS days would have affected it. Just putting it down to one of those things!

I think you were just unlucky and it was coincidence you had a STS week on the week you were fluctuating between the plans. Possibly this led to water retention. I do SS during the week and SS+ at weekends, and first time round lost consistently a stone a month minimum, I don't think it makes a massive difference.

I bet you have a massive loss this week.:D

Thank you Chlo :) I had prepared myself for a 'bad' week at some point after reading about random losses on here but it's amazing how much it can demotivate you despite you trying your hardest to think positive. At the moment I'm just a pathetic ball of self-pity and wanting lots of bad food! Keep praising myself for not having weighed myself and then I realise it's only been 2 days since WI! Here's to leaving next week's WI feeling great!

Thank you Chlo :) I had prepared myself for a 'bad' week at some point after reading about random losses on here but it's amazing how much it can demotivate you despite you trying your hardest to think positive. At the moment I'm just a pathetic ball of self-pity and wanting lots of bad food! Keep praising myself for not having weighed myself and then I realise it's only been 2 days since WI! Here's to leaving next week's WI feeling great!

Cranberrie i can really relate to what you are saying, it was week 3 last week and i stayed the same despite no cheats. I did miss my third pack a couple of days as im doing 810 and just couldnt face it so cdc is putting it down to that. It is so demotivating as this is too hard of a diet yo be having stay the same on the scales. Fingers crossed we get a visit from the woosh fairy this week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh bless you Callumsmammy, it really does get you down doesn't it? I don't know about you but I was finding things relatively manageable up until then. Having said that the 3rd week is notorious for STS results so don't feel too bad as I think it's your body slowing things down after your first two weeks of big losses so hopefully things will start go regulate for you as of now.

I'm switching to SS+ for a bit as have totally gone off chicken, prawns and fish and the only things I can have e.g. Quorn and lentils, are giving me quite horrific stomach cramps :-(

Back