Alternative bars?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I rely on bars quite a lot. They're so handy to pop in my bag and have on the long journey home from work. I didn't realise that the way that I order means I run out before I'm ready to reorder! I order the 4 packs a day month supply but I have 3 and a meal so the packs last an extra week meaning I have a week without bars. I'm buying some bars from someone who doesn't like them but I'm still going to run out. I've looked on ebay, no-one is selling bars! Does anyone know of any other bars that are similar in terms of nutrition?2

Order some more from S&S - you can place an order just for bars, you don't have to get the full packs each time. I'm similar in that I order the 5 a day pack and have 4 so it lasts 5 weeks, but you can only get 28 bars max, so I just pop another order in for the bars to cover a couple of big orders of that shortfall :)

I'm planning on doing that with my next order but with the extra postage isn't worth ordering separately.

It's not as much as the big pack, you'd still pay postage if you got them on ebay. Was just a suggestion... :)

Oh I thought it was the same price whatever you ordered. That's not quite so bad then, I'll have a look.

I just did a biggie for a friend too - 28 bars and 15 wafers (I cocked up the numbers and didn't notice til I confirmed - oops) - think the del was £3.99 :)

I get paid on Thursday so might just do my monthly order and get extra bars then. Just need to find space to store it all!

You can also have Atkins advantage meal replacement bars, biggest loser meal replacement bars or Tesco ultra slim bars as an alternative. They are all lovely! Bigger and higher in calories but a nice occasional alternative which have not caused me any problems.

The SnS bars are Dietimeal bars which you can also buy from other sites online - such as lowcarbmegastore online.

I use the atkins bars but I only use the bars that are for all phases( there's a note on every bar) as I think that phase one of atkins is to induce ketosis, so to stay safe I always check on the bars, I sometimes have a few different flavour bars and cut it them up into pieces so i have a small selection, I use around 1/2 a bar a day, seal the rest for another day.

Back