alternatives to scan bran for "freeing me up"?

Did you have the coffee? Did it work (if you don't mind me asking!)? Just interested as it works for me every time without fail (whether I want it to or not!) and wanted to know if this is normal!!!

I've had 3 cups and I'm still waiting but it's only been about 30 mins..

if it does work, I won't be able to tell.. the 5 scan bran last night and cup of speed soup are doing the trick at the moment..
I intend to make a cup and take it in the car to work with me, so if all goes well about 10am tomorrow, I'll let you know.. :)

I've heard rave reviews about scan bran as a remedy for problems with regularity ( IYKWIM ), but I don't have any and next group isn't until thursday..
I don't think my local H&B carry it ( couldn't find any last week ) so I need alternatives in the mean time..

any suggestions?

Hi ColJack,

I may be a little late but I've found that if I have a piece of fruit and an alpen light before bed I usually go by the morning. I do green days and find it really works for me.

Hope it helps! ;)

the proper coffee seems to be doing the trick.. I've been taking a flask to work with me and I'm normally "sorted" before first break at 10:10.. :)

the proper coffee seems to be doing the trick.. I've been taking a flask to work with me and I'm normally "sorted" before first break at 10:10.. :)

Cool glad you're sorted now. I had the same problem for the first two weeks on slimming world until I discovered the alpen lights n fruit combo before bed :)

Back