Alternatives to SnS

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
A long story short, but I'm away from home with two weeks supply of SnS as my son is supposed to be in hospital for major surgery but due to a shortage of icu beds, he's been postponed and we have to call daily in the hope he gets in ASAP. I'm trying to stick to SnS despite the enormous stress on us. I'm worried if I run out of supplies, what might a good alternative be if I can get to shops (I would be in Birmingham). Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Could you not place an order and have it delivered to where you're staying?

I had thought of that, but currently don't know from one day to the next where we could be staying and the address could change too late for SnS delivery.

How about asking for it to be delivered to the local depot of whichever courier you choose? I'm sure if you give S&S a call they'll be able to make it happen, they're good like that :)

Great Idea noodles! In a pinch you can have an atkins endulgence bar (but it is not TFR so you need a vitamin pill) or some fridge raiders or cooked chicken/ meat from a supermarket. I really hope all goes ok with your son.

The alternative is get it delivered to a location, such as a restaurant. They text you before they arrive with a time slot, so you could go there?

Back