Rejoining to make 2018 the best year yet....

lellykins88

Bear-nana
Morning all!

I'm rejoining SW for the what feels like the millionth time.. after losing just over 2 stone before leaving group to 'do it alone' in June last year after a 4 month maintain period and I'm determined to make it my last time so I need to stick to it through the good and bad. Been married now for just over 18 months and was losing weight to help conceive only to be told I have major fertility problems and wont be able to do it naturally. Lots of appointments and finding out I have a Prolactinoma Tumor - which causes sudden and fast weight gain - hospital visits and tests are going to be the norm so its time for me to stop comfort eating and at least be in control of 1 aspect of my life. I've put on all but 7lb of what I'd lost and that's just not good enough.

Any and all support anyone can give me will be a massive boost for me :)

Hoping for 2018 to be my best year yet!!

Hey! I'm in a similar position to yourself, doing it alone doesn't work for me! I'm starting the classes in January and hoping that between meal prep & going for the weekly weigh in I'll stay on track! Fingers crossed :)

Afternoon ladies!
Thank you so much for your replies and messages of support - I'm going to group tonight @ 7.30pm to rejoin! Ah I'm so nervous but I know I just need to do it!

100% agree ... may 2018 be our year! I turn 30 in April so want to be halfway there by then. Then I have my parents
30th wedding anniversary where I'm 'best women' when they renew their vows in August!

Xx

I did it!! I went, I rejoined and I weighed 😨😨hardest bit out the way now!
How did you do?? X

Well done, that's the hard bit over! Good luck for your first week back.

I lost 4.5lbs this week which I am over the moon with, (I had gained 4 lbs when I weighed in on New Year's Day), so back to pre-christmas weight and ready to go!

Back