Rejoining to make 2018 the best year yet....

lellykins88

Bear-nana
S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st3lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
Morning all!

I'm rejoining SW for the what feels like the millionth time.. after losing just over 2 stone before leaving group to 'do it alone' in June last year after a 4 month maintain period and I'm determined to make it my last time so I need to stick to it through the good and bad. Been married now for just over 18 months and was losing weight to help conceive only to be told I have major fertility problems and wont be able to do it naturally. Lots of appointments and finding out I have a Prolactinoma Tumor - which causes sudden and fast weight gain - hospital visits and tests are going to be the norm so its time for me to stop comfort eating and at least be in control of 1 aspect of my life. I've put on all but 7lb of what I'd lost and that's just not good enough.

Any and all support anyone can give me will be a massive boost for me :)

Hoping for 2018 to be my best year yet!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gracie20!

Hey! I'm in a similar position to yourself, doing it alone doesn't work for me! I'm starting the classes in January and hoping that between meal prep & going for the weekly weigh in I'll stay on track! Fingers crossed :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st3lb C: 16st8.5lb G: 11st3lb Loss: 1st8.5lb(8.82%)
Welcome lellykins88!

Happy New Year and wishing you success in 2018.:)

Crafty Girl

Silver Member
S: 17st5.5lb C: 15st9.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 1st10lb(9.86%)
Best of luck. May 2018 be our year.

lellykins88

Bear-nana
S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st3lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
Afternoon ladies!
Thank you so much for your replies and messages of support - I'm going to group tonight @ 7.30pm to rejoin! Ah I'm so nervous but I know I just need to do it!

100% agree ... may 2018 be our year! I turn 30 in April so want to be halfway there by then. Then I have my parents
30th wedding anniversary where I'm 'best women' when they renew their vows in August!

Xx

Charlie86

S: 13st8.5lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st6lb(10.5%)
I did it!! I went, I rejoined and I weighed 😨😨hardest bit out the way now!
How did you do?? X

Well done, that's the hard bit over! Good luck for your first week back.

I lost 4.5lbs this week which I am over the moon with, (I had gained 4 lbs when I weighed in on New Year's Day), so back to pre-christmas weight and ready to go!