Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Alton Towers!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by claireheath22, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. claireheath22

claireheath22 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Evening all,
    I am having a low day today as Aunty Flow is STILL here and I cannot control my sweet cravings!

It’s about this time of night when a muller yogurt, sw pancake, and a skinny cow ice cream just isn’t enough.....

Anyway, back to the thread. I have just booked my sister's surprise 30th birthday weekend at Alton Towers (we are big kids!). I figure that when I was 13 stone, I could just about squeeze into the seats on the rides. Now I am 19 stone, I have got a lot of weight to lose before my butt will fit in those seats (not to mention squishing my boobs into the harness too!)

I am anxious as well as excited and I have not been for years!! Last year, I said I would lose weight to go on holiday but I tried, and failed...again.

This year, I really really have to lose the weight because otherwise.....(I dread the embarrassment!)

Anyway, just realised I was babbling on for ages but now I feel better!! Thankxxxx
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When is your sisters birthday? It's years since I've been to Alton Towers (oh 'eck, just worked it out. 26 years!!!) but if I remember the size of some of the guys wandering around - you'll be fine xxx

4. claireheath22

claireheath22 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    o yes, forgot that piece of info...Its the 1st of October!!!

Just left u a message suepat in half ton son post.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.