Alton Towers!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by claireheath22, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. claireheath22

claireheath22 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Evening all,
    I am having a low day today as Aunty Flow is STILL here and I cannot control my sweet cravings!

It’s about this time of night when a muller yogurt, sw pancake, and a skinny cow ice cream just isn’t enough.....

Anyway, back to the thread. I have just booked my sister's surprise 30th birthday weekend at Alton Towers (we are big kids!). I figure that when I was 13 stone, I could just about squeeze into the seats on the rides. Now I am 19 stone, I have got a lot of weight to lose before my butt will fit in those seats (not to mention squishing my boobs into the harness too!)

I am anxious as well as excited and I have not been for years!! Last year, I said I would lose weight to go on holiday but I tried, and failed...again.

This year, I really really have to lose the weight because otherwise.....(I dread the embarrassment!)

Anyway, just realised I was babbling on for ages but now I feel better!! Thankxxxx
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When is your sisters birthday? It's years since I've been to Alton Towers (oh 'eck, just worked it out. 26 years!!!) but if I remember the size of some of the guys wandering around - you'll be fine xxx

4. claireheath22

claireheath22 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    o yes, forgot that piece of info...Its the 1st of October!!!

Just left u a message suepat in half ton son post.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.