am angry

sweerie

I was soo sick today, had very bad stomach pains I was crying, and they made me have some food...I feel very bad since I had my lunch and breakfast shakes and was doing soo well..also last week (week1) I lost 12lbs...
I am feeling better now and will def continue with my LT 2morrow but am just wondering will I put the weight back on? also will I be able to be on Ketosis again? it my week 2 and I really want to do this, its not my fault I had to break it for dinner..has any1 ever done this? :wave_cry:

Hi sweerie
Sorry you have had to eat, but if you are feeling better and ready to go back on it im sure you wont gain any weight, and if you are out of ketosis it wont be long before you get back in it. Did you eat healthy food? e.g. chicken and a small salad would have done no harm. Good luck:)

Hiya, don't beat yourself up over it. You had something to eat... so what??? It is not the end of the world!! Today is the first day of the rest of your life... it happened, if you have gained, it will soon come off. Keep strong, keep smiling, and don't forget, you are human!! x Good luck

Couldn't have said it any better myself! Spot on :D xx

Oh thats a shame.......who are "they" when you say they made you eat.
i was rough as a dog yesterday and had to put myself to bed, so i can sympathise
hope your feeling better jsut get back on it and do the best you can:)

Hope you're feeling better today and you can convince "them" to support you in this. Good luck X

Hope you are feeling very much better now. Just get back on to LT a.s.a.p and you will get back into Ketosis in no time at all. I had a very bad cold/cough just one week into LT, but since then, I've never felt better, got more energy etc. Hope you will soon feel the same way.

Just get back on the wagon and keep going...if it's what you want, you'll be able to do it xx

yea you'll be fine it takes 48hrs to get back in ketosis so by day 3 you'll be back in the zone i broke my ketosis a few time in my first 2 weeks but i was cheating lol :eatdrink023:but ive beaten the craving now and been really good since so you'll be ok chick dont worry ya self too much you could do with the energy if your poorly :) xxxxxx

Thanx every1....I had chicken n rice...but not to worry, am back on track now! I think I felt bad since I had jus finished week1 nicely so I didnt wanna give in....ooh and 'they' are my room mates!...
thanx every1 and good luck to u all... :)

You had to eat because you were poorly not through lack of willpower, so forgive yourself, get your mind in the right place and forget about it, i'd say its very few people who manage without a blip, but hats off to those who do. You are not going to put all the weight back on through one plate of food,chin up xx

Back