Am back on LT

Angie44

Silver Member
Hi all not sure who is around that will remember me. I lost 3 stone 2 with LT from September to November. Switched to the Cambridge diet to see me through xmas and let me have a bit more freedom when going out for dinners. It was great I could eat turkey and greens etc. Went mad and bad over xmas and loved every minute of it but vowed I would get back on track from the 2nd January to repair any damage. Stuck with the CD a bit longer but decided to hop back on the LT wagon as I need that period of abstinence to break any habits again. Sooo back with my lovely pharmacist and 14stone 13 which is 5 pounds lighter than when I left LT.
Want to stick with this for at least 3 weeks which is how I started last time...ideally shift another 2 stone and then review the final phase of my weight loss. Wish me luck....and how are you all???

Good luck on your restart.

Thanks Soph well done on your losses so far:)

Goodluck with you're restart on lipotrim, you have done well to lose more in between and eat.XX

Good luck angie, and welcome back to LT.

Angie good luck with your restart and welcome back to LT. :)

welcome back, you done brilliantly so far...good luck on your journey

Hiya hun & welcome back :)
Good luck with it
Ya done great over xmas
Niki
xx

Aww is great to see the new faces are as supportive as some of the old ones (ok not old but long term!!)

Welcome back Angie, lovely to see you again. Good luck with this part of your journey.

x

Great to see you are still hanging in there not so cuddly fairy x

Hey sweetie! Welcome back!! Great job on coming back onto LT even lighter than before! You'll rock it again this time babe! :)

Hi there
Welcome back!

good luck with the losses

welcome back hun and all the best with the rest of your journey. Do ya mind if i ask what made ya change from cd?

I loved CD but after xmas I was struggling with the "just one more bit of chicken" fight so felt I needed the total break from food choices that LT gives. I felt hungrier on CD with the picking and don't want to ruin this so needed to refocus is all:)

That is really helpful to know. I was tempted to chage from other post I have read but think I need to take all choice away from myself. I just am not able to moderate my food yet!
All the best

Heyaaaaa I am also back Good Luck Angie...Roll on Lipotrim. Hope everyone had a wonderful xmas and New Year xxx

Heya Cherry! Welcome back babe!! Did you start today?

Back