Am calling my CDC when i get in

Gemma

Gold Member
Hi all,

I have been doing calorie counting for the past couple of months managed to lose a stone and then went on holiday, have got back and have put on about 5lbs.:(.

I did start CD sometime ago but due to financial reasons I gave up, but am phoning my CDC when I get in and am gonna start up again, By the time I have got paid iwill be ready to start on Monday. I have just over 3 stone to lose, don't really have a set goal but this will take me to 11.5 stone and hopefully a size 12.

Am setting myself a goal of getting the first stone and a half off by end of november. Got someone i wanna impress:rolleyes:. And then by xmas be close to goal. Got my new year outfit planned all ready if i manage it.

Hope every1 doin ok today

Welcome back! Good luck hon and make sure you keep us updated on how quickly that 21lbs falls off!

Will be posting regular updates need to keep my butt in line. Well done on your fantastic weightloss so far 23lbs in 2 weeks is amazing.

Hi all,

I have been doing calorie counting for the past couple of months managed to lose a stone and then went on holiday, have got back and have put on about 5lbs.:(.

I did start CD sometime ago but due to financial reasons I gave up, but am phoning my CDC when I get in and am gonna start up again, By the time I have got paid iwill be ready to start on Monday. I have just over 3 stone to lose, don't really have a set goal but this will take me to 11.5 stone and hopefully a size 12.

Am setting myself a goal of getting the first stone and a half off by end of november. Got someone i wanna impress:rolleyes:. And then by xmas be close to goal. Got my new year outfit planned all ready if i manage it.

Hope every1 doin ok today

Good luck with CD hope you get the weight loss you are after.

P.S Well at least I was first in ten pin bowling for part of a day.:D

Back