• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am calling my CDC when i get in

Gemma

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all,

I have been doing calorie counting for the past couple of months managed to lose a stone and then went on holiday, have got back and have put on about 5lbs.:(.

I did start CD sometime ago but due to financial reasons I gave up, but am phoning my CDC when I get in and am gonna start up again, By the time I have got paid iwill be ready to start on Monday. I have just over 3 stone to lose, don't really have a set goal but this will take me to 11.5 stone and hopefully a size 12.

Am setting myself a goal of getting the first stone and a half off by end of november. Got someone i wanna impress:rolleyes:. And then by xmas be close to goal. Got my new year outfit planned all ready if i manage it.

Hope every1 doin ok today

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chika

Silver Member
S: 26st10lb C: 25st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.01%)
Welcome back! Good luck hon and make sure you keep us updated on how quickly that 21lbs falls off!

Gemma

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Will be posting regular updates need to keep my butt in line. Well done on your fantastic weightloss so far 23lbs in 2 weeks is amazing.

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hi all,

I have been doing calorie counting for the past couple of months managed to lose a stone and then went on holiday, have got back and have put on about 5lbs.:(.

I did start CD sometime ago but due to financial reasons I gave up, but am phoning my CDC when I get in and am gonna start up again, By the time I have got paid iwill be ready to start on Monday. I have just over 3 stone to lose, don't really have a set goal but this will take me to 11.5 stone and hopefully a size 12.

Am setting myself a goal of getting the first stone and a half off by end of november. Got someone i wanna impress:rolleyes:. And then by xmas be close to goal. Got my new year outfit planned all ready if i manage it.

Hope every1 doin ok today
Good luck with CD hope you get the weight loss you are after.

P.S Well at least I was first in ten pin bowling for part of a day.:D