Am i allowed vinegar on AAM week?

i love balsamic vinegar on my salad so is it allowed during AAM? or ordinary malt vinegar failing that?

also, what kind of salad dressing are we allowed? i bought a low fat one with "trace" fat but it seemed to have sugar in it instead.

advice please!
Thanks!

:) :confused:

i love balsamic vinegar on my salad so is it allowed during AAM? or ordinary malt vinegar failing that?

also, what kind of salad dressing are we allowed? i bought a low fat one with "trace" fat but it seemed to have sugar in it instead.

advice please!
Thanks!

:) :confused:

Hi, Helen to the rescue!!!!:D

Just had a look in the Yellow Weight care booklet under AAM week, does'nt mention vineger im afraid, but with regards to dressing, it's says ok for low fat. But I would say look at the carbs on packet make sure that not high and watch the carbs that come from sugar as thats the worst one to have.

Good Luck!!!!!!:D:D

Hi, Helen to the rescue!!!!:D

Just had a look in the Yellow Weight care booklet under AAM week, does'nt mention vineger im afraid, but with regards to dressing, it's says ok for low fat. But I would say look at the carbs on packet make sure that not high and watch the carbs that come from sugar as thats the worst one to have.

Good Luck!!!!!!:D:D

SORRY!! fat free not low fat meant to say. ooppss:p

Balsamic vinegar is ok on AAM, I checked this with head office when I was doing it at the start of last year.

Mike

oooooh, thanks everyone. you have made my day!! i am going to have cabbage and fish with balsamic tonight!!!

woo-hhooo! :D :D :D

(we have simple pleasures on CD don't we??)

Back