am i alone? 6 stone to go

Hi amy...we make a german dish...it's basically a bolognese but without the tomatoes...fry 2-3 onions and 500g of 5%mince add a pint of veg stock...simmer down then turn off the heat...add about half a tub of quark and stir into the sauce...serve with pasta of your choice...we have it with fussili or spaghetti and carrots or spinach!!

I hate onions, I don't like the texture. Tomatoes are okay with me if they're small but big chunks I can't eat. I'm literally one of the fussiest people ever. I can go to a TGI friday's and not like a single thing on the menu. :') Not that'd be going there anymore.

strawberry I'm lactose intolerant, so I have the same issue. It's not pleasant but the lactose free diary means you can have a little extra in your HXA

Ok, in that case use the alpro soy single cream instead of the quark..just keep in mind it's synned but about 30ml - 50ml should be enough...that's 2 / 3 syns

Ahhh strawberry you really cheered me up with that last message lol I could honestly have written it myself, I keep saying to my bf it's as though we're solo alike it's weird. Oh my God how discusting is that the chef has a legal right surely incase of allergies it could kill you!!!!!! I'm going to upload a few pics of some of my meals as I want to save them but trying to clear my phone lol.

I know xx

I hate onions, I don't like the texture. Tomatoes are okay with me if they're small but big chunks I can't eat. I'm literally one of the fussiest people ever. I can go to a TGI friday's and not like a single thing on the menu. :') Not that'd be going there anymore.

Lol...i'd find loads of stuff on the menu...eeeek

Just leave the onions out :-D

Ok, in that case use the alpro soy single cream instead of the quark..just keep in mind it's synned but about 30ml - 50ml should be enough...that's 2 / 3 syns

As it's a small amount i'd probably be okay to use the quark, it's when i used to drink a pint of milk or put 1/2 a block of cheese on my food i'd be ill from it.

wow amy, i wish i could not like as much food, i like almost everyhting.

sausage,egg,chips and beans
paella
burger and chips
how bout tuna pasta with mayo
bolognaise on jacket
lasagne
sausage, mash and gravy
have you tried things like curry loaf, smash pizza, pie, yorkshire puddings, overnight oats, there all tweeks but if it gets you eating more variety?

ye its the same but its eaten cold mixed up rather than fried. i keep meaning to try the pancakes have you tried them?

few of my meals last couple of weeks

Attachments

• IMAG0383.jpg
    IMAG0383.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0386.jpg
    IMAG0386.jpg
    749.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0464.jpg
    IMAG0464.jpg
    771.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0453.jpg
    IMAG0453.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0395.jpg
    IMAG0395.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0400.jpg
    IMAG0400.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0404.jpg
    IMAG0404.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0406.jpg
    IMAG0406.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0417.jpg
    IMAG0417.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0460.jpg
    IMAG0460.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0463.jpg
    IMAG0463.jpg
    855.7 KB · Views: 20
its a seafood sauce mixi 1 tbsp extra light mayonnaise, 2 level tsp tomato ketchup and a squeeze of lemon juice

i was using the light seafood sauce from morrisons but added to salad i cant tell a difference :)

Recently brought the Fakeaways book have either of you tried any of the Chinese style recipes?

I might mix and match a few items make up a chow mein kind of dish with some egg fried rice and take the Sweet and Sour sauce from the pork recipe.

I was speaking to a lady at work today and she told me i have to have a treat day every week because otherwise i won't last and will fall off the wagon soon...when i said i don't miss take aways or greasy chippy food she said i was only kidding myself...what do you think? Do we have to have a treat day?

Recently brought the Fakeaways book have either of you tried any of the Chinese style recipes? I might mix and match a few items make up a chow mein kind of dish with some egg fried rice and take the Sweet and Sour sauce from the pork recipe.
I've tried the sweet and spur pork and it is absolutely delicious...a bit barbequee (is that a word?)

I was speaking to a lady at work today and she told me i have to have a treat day every week because otherwise i won't last and will fall off the wagon soon...when i said i don't miss take aways or greasy chippy food she said i was only kidding myself...what do you think? Do we have to have a treat day?

I don't miss it, I use my syns for treats. I don't miss takeaways either. Yeah it would be nice to have one everyone and again but i'm eating so I don't feel like i'm missing out on anything.

i dont miss takeaways my biggest thing i thought i'd miss was pizze but i have either wrap pizza or smash pizza and im happy.
have you tried the coke cola chicken amy? i also like the fanta chicken thats like sweet and sour, i love chinese so ive treid most of them hehe :)

Back