Am I being too sensitive here....?

Now we've all been the heaviest we will ever be, we'll never put on that weight again and we'll never be heavier than we are RIGHT NOW. It's all better and better from here :D

I like that way of thinking!!

Thanks Toller - means a lot!

XX

Glad you are feeling brighter today. It is disappointing when you dont lose as much as you wanted. I have regular weeks when i only loose 1 - 1.5lbs and i do get dispondant but i have worked out that i have a cycle of 2 - 3 weeks of very good weight loss then a week of only a little. I average just under 1 stone per month, and although i would love it to be a bit more, i have to accept that my body is going to lose weight at the rate it is happy with.
10% of your body weight is fantastic.
Keep going, it is definitely worth it.
sil x

Morning BL, glad you are feeling brighter today. 10% is a wonderful achievement - and so quickly. I think you and I started LL around the same time and you have just made me realise I've achieved 10% too - so thank you for that :D

I am with Silhouette, we can't control how much we lose each week because the frustrating thing about this diet is that you can't be any more good! We stick to the diet each week, 4 packs and at least 8 pints a day, so that when we only lose a pound or two one week we can't think 'oh, that's because I did or didn't do THAT'. We just have to have faith and stick at it and remember that we will get fabulous results, just like our friends on here are achieving. Our bodies are all different, I think when we're not losing poundage we're maybe losing inches - have you measured yourslef again? And I like to focus on my total loss when I'm a bit disappointed, it's still great to think 24lbs in 5 weeks, or whatever - on what other diet would we have been able to achieve that so fast! I know you are not going to give up, but just remember stick to the diet and results are guaranteed. You can be your dream weight very soon x

Back