Am I being unrealistic?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by cddietgal, 15 August 2010 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

OK having one of those days today I think!

I am on my 3rd week on xenical,on my 2nd weigh in on Thursday I had lost 8lb which I am really pleased with .We go on a holiday of a life time 12 weeks on Monday and I am hoping to loose at least another 2stone by then but would love it to be more!

Is my goal reachable or am I kidding myself that I can loose that in such a short space of time?

Think I'm just having a down day really as it just seems my goal is so far away at the moment :cry:

Thanks cdg x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    i think you should aim for that but it is ALOT to lose and even if you dont quite get there , just say "well at least i am 14,18,20...?whatever many lbs less than when i started" thats what i did when i had a gain - i just said "well at least im still 20lbs ligher than 8 weeks ago" and it honestly made me feel better!!

4. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    For me it would be impossible but I was never a big weight loser.

if you put your head down and stuck to the plan you might be able to do it or at least get close
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.