Am I cracking up?

Toots

Gold Member
Am I cracking up or has a thread been removed? I posted on one this morning and it's gone :confused:

xx

Was the one where the lady was moaning about here slim & save delivery 'disaster'!!! She probably deleted it as she got a bit of stick for being so fussy to please!

That post is still there, it's been closed though, looks like admin felt the OP had an agenda. What post is missing? I bet I've seen it, seem to spend all my time on here!

I haven't looked at the thread since I posted so don't know if anything has been deleted but I did immediately look at his recent responses and the latest was one saying that he had received bad customer service from 3 VLCD suppliers and was compiling a list of info re VLCD manufacturers so people could deal direct (or words to that effect - can't remember!). So I do think there may have been a hidden agenda and so did admin by the looks of things as that post has been deleted. I'm not saying that it didn't happen but that the response seemed to be a little out of proportion. Looks like he's now banned anyway.

They'll be back. They usually are.

I'm a bit startled at all this. I thought it was a genuine gripe and that it was a female. Naive to think all the posters here are genuine. Does this sort of infiltration (if that's the right word) happen often? How odd!

I was on the W8 forum and they had a similar complaint but it was dealt with. I honestly thought someone was going through the forums complaining about each one then would suddenly post about finding the 'perfect' VLCD which they in fact owned! But no, that was completely and utterly different and had a member of W8 staff on the thread.

I thought he was a genuine person- a complainy person! I thought it was a bloke as the pic had two people and the sig said 'marrying the wifey'. But the second one was a bit suspicious- I asked him to name the other 3 VLCDs with bad service- and I can only assume they are online ones as he mentioned being in Portugal and needing a steady supply, so I don't think it could be LL or CD or LT as they sell products via a consultant/pharmacist. I know there are more than 3 but surely not that many that all of them a crap in some way!

sounds like the one who was on here last week asking if BG worked for s and s , then asked someone else if they would rather buy there vlcd products direct

definitely an agenda

I tried to post on that thread but couldn't!! It must have been stopped for some reason. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but we have such a nice hapy forum (well apart from the obvious of people moaning about life and diet etc!!! - which is allowed as we are amongst friends!!) - don't want anyone coming along trying to spoil the fun xxx

When you say they'll be back Cherry, have you come across this person before? I can see he's been posting in the Exante forum so presumably that was one of the VLCDs he's been doing?

That will always happen , if you see a post that looks a bit dodgy and that person has just joined and hasnt many posts chances are they have an agenda , just report it
I thik it adds a bit of excitement, as you can tell I dont get out much lol

The weird thing was that this person appeared to have a reasonably long history on Minimins. I've just been over to take a look at a similar thread. (All About W8 - SHOCKING SERVICE) Like MiniM said, I thought it was the same joker, but this seems to be a genuine gripe and it's referring to Bariatrix. While they have resolved things for W8, it is worrying if Bariatrix are supplying some of the products sold by LCM and S & S? Might we all run short.....? Noooooooooooo

When you say they'll be back Cherry, have you come across this person before? I can see he's been posting in the Exante forum so presumably that was one of the VLCDs he's been doing?

Nope not come across this particular person before however having been on many different forums I have found that if someone has an agenda they usually keep popping up under a variety of different names unless the IP is blocked.

I have to say I've always found the S&S service very good. When a part of my order was missing they apologised and explained that I would get the invoice through again so they had all the details and that it would be shipped out the next day, they also included 2 samples to say sorry. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Ive always found the service very good and quite speedy , i am miffed that I never seem to get lovely samples though , would like to try the new crispy shakes or wafers , hint hint :)

you never know whos reading hehe

Next time you do an order Phoenix put a cheeky comment in the box and ask for some :)

You missed it Suze? It's about the biggest excitement we've had on here ever! :D

So, just to recap - I'm still sane, right? ;);) :D

I had replied saying that I'd always had a good service and was returning to see if poster had
A) calmed down
B) become more irate
C) had an agenda
D) was a troll

Thanks for letting me know my sanity is still intact

xx

Back