Am I cracking up?

Just had another look out of curiosity and the thread is back. Must have looked just as Mini was working on it so it had temporarily vanished

xxx

I wouldn't dream of commenting as to whether you were cracking up :whistle:

But the threads been there all day lol x

I wouldn't dream of commenting as to whether you were cracking up :whistle:

But the threads been there all day lol x

Charming :p:D

How's Exante going, Hun?

xx

OK, I was on Live Chat this evening to ask something about the new shakes and Rob was on and because I'm a nosy cow I couldn't resist asking about Mr Portugal :).

So his order was all ready to send to Portugal but they were waiting on a delivery of lemon bars that was due before the courier was due to come but they didn't arrive in time. As the OP had said that he was desperate to start they topped up the order with more of the other bars he had ordered plus a few others and added quite a few free products by way of apology and sent it on its way. The OP was sent an email at the time explaining what had happened and that the missing bars would be sent on free of charge as soon as they arrived.

OP emailed to say that this was terrible customer service and they shouldn't have made this decision without contacting him. He was told to refuse delivery when the parcel arrived and he would be given a full refund. He didn't want this so accepted the order and then emailed asking what he should do with the free products as he didn't want them. He was told to bin them but replied that he would just eat them. Sounds like one of those people who just wanted to pick a fight to be honest!

Sounds like a lovely individual

What a shame for Rob though - he's lovely and always uber helpful. Wish there were more companies out there with half of S&S customer service skills and helpfulness!!

xx

Yes, sounds like a complete prat. You can't please all of the people all of the time, and there is always someone ready to complain. I had some missing packs in an order once - I emailed them and they replied within an hour to apologise and they were sent out first class recorded the next day. I even told them that I wasn't desperate for them so to send them 2nd class but they insisted on sending it first class.

I had similar BG. They had missed out one lot of my shakes. I emailed them and they apologised, Rob said he was now going to banned from the packing room, and I was sent the shakes first class with 2 free samples.

Have to admit I was surprised when I saw the post the one thing I've never ever seen critisised on here is S&S customer service. I suppose by the law of average there had to be one dis satisfied customer but I've always found how a company sorts a problem is very telling and again s&S certainly went above and beyond. I think the post has backfired somewhat. I'd find it reassuring to know how well they sort mistakes. If anything it would encourage me to use them not dissuade me

I'm not quite sure that the OP expected to be honest and when you reread his post I'm not sure what he's complaining about really because if he had admitted that the lemon bars would be sent on in addition to what he received to begin with he's actually a lot better off! They couldn't really do much more than they did and most companies would have just sent the short order with a note saying that the additional bars would be sent on (or like LCMS did to me refunded the ones they didn't have in stock leaving me short of some things I wanted).

Think he has anger issues? Glad he's gone, or has he ..... :) Got us irate and awake, so not all bad!

Giza, do you reckon the excitement burned off a few calories? :)

Back