am i doing ee right

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi guys after listening to my class last night i have decide to do ee to see if i can lose . so far i have had
breakfast: bacon sandwich (hex)youghurt
break : yog and hi-bar (syn)
lunch :spaghetti in tomato sauce apple and yoghurt
Break : yoghurt
Dinner pasta and sauce milk(hex)
apple and yoghurt & curly wurly Plus loads of water throughtout the day .

can anyone tell me if i am doing this right please thanks xxx:wave_cry:

To be honest I think you need much more variety in what you're eating. I would cut back on the yoghurts (you had 5 today), include loads more fruit and vegetables with different types at each meal/snack.

Your meals were a bacon buttie, and pasta with a sauce for both lunch and your dinner. You could have included meats or fish in the your other meals as well and used rice, cous cous or potato instead of one of your pasta dishes.

HTH.

[FONT=&quot]That seems to be Mix to Mach hun, no EE. In EE you have to mix protein and carbohydrates in one meal. Try to mix the pasta with some meat. May be spaghetti Bolognese is good choice.[/FONT]

I agree with the others. Try not to have so many yoghurts Hun, try and have more fruit instead.
Also, add some meat to the meals, like for example with the pasta and sauce, depending on what flavour, you could have it with ham, bacon or chicken.
Things like spagetti bolognase, or syn free chicken curry with rice, or shepherds pie with mash potato on the top can now be eaten on a EE day.

I hope this helps? Failing that, try the food diary section, as there are people on here that have posted their meal plans when on EE days.

Good luck!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back