Am I doing this correct?

chelseaharvey

So on PP days of I was having steak I may do the Dukan friendly sauce.. If I was having chicken I may gravy?

I had a birthday yesterday so had food & 3 drinks, which I knew was going to happen but as I have gone off plan I was going to have 2-3 PP days then go back to the alternating 1 day of Pv & 1 day of PP

I have been on my PP days had gravy with chicken but I gained 1lb last week & didn't no if it's because I should like the attack stage treat the PP days the same, as on attack you aren't allowed gravy on the sauce that can be done for the steak?

I am also working out this week i have done none in the 2 weeks I have been doing this diet

You cant have gravy in cruise either, too salty, contains wheat and starch etc

If you make your gravy from the natural juices of the meat with all the fat removed you can use a teasp of 'corn starch aka cornflour) a tolerated item to thicken it. I do it all the time especially with a roast chicken and its delish and keeps the meat lovely and moist especially the breast.

I use Dijon mustard watered down with vinegar to replace my tomato sauce! Makes things less dry! X

I thought stock cubes etc were ok?
You have to be a bit careful with stock cubes because of the salt and fat content, but since you use such a small amount it's probably ok. I managed to find a salt-reduced brand and i use half a cube in soups. That seems to be more than enough flavor for me.

Back