Am I Doing This Diet Correctly?! Please Help

loobyloo85

Louise
Hey All

Ive been on this diet since Saturday ( which is 5 days now) and im not sure if im following correctly.( i know its not a very hard diet to follow but still)
This is what im doing currently - Having 3 sachets a day as i am 5ft 7in. I have one at 9 another at 1 then i split my last one for about half 5 and 9 o clock! i try to drink about 4 litres a day and that is basically it.
The reason for me asking if im doing it correctly is that i havent really felt that bad so far but i didnt cut back on carbs before i started either.
If any one can shed a bit of light on whether i am doing this right i would be well pleased! Im just a bit worried thats all

ALSO - Can anyone advise how much exercise is allowed when doing Sole Source??!!

Cheers you guys i love this site!!!

XX

You are doing it right......There are no rules for what time you have the packs, find your own routine.
You have been one of the lucky ones just slipping through without any side effects.

If you have to exercise you must give your body a few weeks to get used to the new intake of calories. Then when you start you should start gently and listen to your body, you may feel light headed if you do you will be best to stop.

Good luck.

brilliant thats good news then!
I have a young baby - so am i ok to go out walking with the pram as long as i dont overdo it!
Ive never been one for the gym to be honest i just wanted to know out of interest what the limit was?!

So how long have you been on the diet and do you like it?

Back