Am i doing this right... day 6

Hi guys
day 6 today. I am told that ketosis is when you do not feel hungry anymore, and i should avoid drinking coke zero and bouillon for the 1st week
as it will slow me down. Although i have half a can of coke zero more or less a day, and 1/2 cups of bouillon a day
I want to lose over a stone, can someone please give me advice

thanks

christie

I've never heard that you're not supposed to have coke zero or bouillon in the first week.
Obv dont drink too much of either as there is still cals in both but they dont affect weight loss.

I've drunk dr.pepper zero since day 1 (only a glass a day) and I'm still losing weight. I haven't weighed in as I'm doing a 100 day challenge and wont weigh til the end but I can see that I have lost and my clothes are waaaaaaay looser.

i personally don't feel like i want coke zero or dr pepper zero anymore even though i had it for the first couple of days but no, you can really drink as much as you want and losses won't be affected.

I have a glass of coke zero if I get a sweet craving but as my first week has progressed I feel I mostly just want water and black decaf coffee.

Thanks guys
Its day 8 today
Weighed myself today and have lost half a stone!! :D
cant see any difference on me but hopefully that will come soon!! :)

That's great, well done! I am on day 8 too but haven't weighed as scales broke!! Feeling good though so think it is working!!

Back