Am i doing this right? PP

Blairsmummy

After doing really well on discover ww last year hit a wall at that the start of this yr so thought would try the PP. Only being doing it 2 days so still finding my feet. Have used my 29pts each day but have went over with chocolate but am just taking them of the 49 extra as have no plans this weekend so wont be eating or drinking out. Just want someone to tell me this is right;)

yes this is right. Have you used your 29 points wisely and had your healthy guidelines? 5 portions of fruit and veg (almost all 0 propoints, so it's not too hard!), 2 portions of lean proteins, 2 portions of milk or cheese, 1 portion of wholemeal carbs? Have you drank your water?

yes this is right. Have you used your 29 points wisely and had your healthy guidelines? 5 portions of fruit and veg (almost all 0 propoints, so it's not too hard!), 2 portions of lean proteins, 2 portions of milk or cheese, 1 portion of wholemeal carbs? Have you drank your water?
Have had a banana, 2 satsumas an apple and some toms/peppers with dins, 2 slice wholemeal bread tho had white pasta so could change that to wholemeal and had milk with my fruit and fibre. had chicken for dins and fish for lunch.. I always drink loads of water.. Not a lover of cheese tho just love chocolate ;) Y would anyone not :p

Have had a banana, 2 satsumas an apple and some toms/peppers with dins, 2 slice wholemeal bread tho had white pasta so could change that to wholemeal and had milk with my fruit and fibre. had chicken for dins and fish for lunch.. I always drink loads of water.. Not a lover of cheese tho just love chocolate ;) Y would anyone not :p

Not bad at all :) everyone loves chocolate ;) but I do think that cheese has its own good traits ;)

Back