am I doing this right?

cieranmh

Can anyone help me please. I have just joined SW on Thursday and I am struggling to get my head round it all after doing WW for years!

I have had 28g of honey nut shredded wheat for brekkie with milk from my allowance. I have classed this as milk an A choice and cereal a B choice.

For lunch I am having ham, fat free cottage cheese, tomato, lettuce and beetroot which I consider to be all free on red

Do you agree? If I was on green what would my syn's be?

I am sure I will get the hang of it soon just taking time thats all and I really want to get it right and loose on my first week!

Hey :) if that was a green day then the ham would be synned :) you need another b choice today aswell. Looking good though, you should prob eat a bit more, get some snacks in there too, and drink lots of water! Hehe x

if you were on green, you would have to weigh your ham and have it as a HEB and syn the remainder, if any - the rest of what you're eating is also free on green, so it is Superfree. Your HE choices would stay the same.

Does that help? xxx

I'd add some fruit as well.

thank you. I have also had a banana and for tea I am having cod with pasta in homemade tomato sauce.

Phew I thought I was doing it totally wrong, the water is something I need to start drinking more of. I will make that my target for the week.:D

So are you doing red or green or EE?

because today sounds like your doing EE, .. or green in which case i'd assume your heb'ing the cod your having for tea yea hun?

and what are your syns for the day? those are important too, and if your doing green/red you can have two HEA.

You might find it easier to do EE if im honest hun x

Back