Am i doing this right?

Pearl77

I did ww a few years ago and always going over my points and still being hungry. I've started pp today and I've eaten a lot and still have 1 pp left, I've even been out for a Xmas do tonight, ok I didn't have a starter, and the portions were mega small, the only bad thing I had really was a slither of strawberry pavlova and I counted 7 for that, does anyone feel that they are eating more on pp than the previous system??

I definitely am eating more on the PP plan. I often struggle to use all my points. I try to use as many as I can though, without making myself feel sick.

I've now finished my first week on PP, (I started it late), and I've lost 4lbs!!! I used nearly all my weekly points aswell.

It's the first time I've been under 16 stone in years!

Keep on at it, and you'll see results. Tracking is the best thing for me to recommend. And reward yourself when you reach your mini-goals.

Happy Weight Loss!:)

I have days where I really have to push myself to eat all my points, its great, and even when im having a hungry day I can keep myself satisfied. So far so good, hoping i'll hit 2st mark this week!

Back