Extra Easy Am i doing this right?

_Princesa.

hi lovelies

i went to slimming world many moons back but ive travelled around quite a lot, am now in spain (where slimming world doesnt exist) i wanted to give it another shot but it seems like so much has changed, i've read through a lot of food diaries but i think i'm maybe not eating enough or am eating wrong? below is a planned food diary.

HEXa - semi skimmed milk.

HEXb - weetabix.

Breakfast;

Weetabix, Milk, Apple, Banana maybe some berries too.
Orange.

Lunch;

some kind of pulse: i.e lentils, carrots, lean meat, peppers, tomatoes. & 28g of baguette (2.5syns)
orange and apple (or 2 pieces of fruit)

Dinner;

similiar to lunch, fish and rice and peas, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, normally followed by a small salad (no dressing).
and 28g of baguette (2.5 syns)

Snacks;
mullerlight greek yog, fruit. (0.5 syn).

basically i live with a spanish family this is roughly what they cook, we always eat lots of fruit and vegetables with every meal but wondering if what i'd roughly eat would be right?.

thanks!

How do they cook the food? If they use olive oil it needs to be counted as a heallthy extra b or syns, per tbsp, apart from the baggette, it's pretty goodxx

breads my main downfall i know that, it depends on what were eating, they normally boil the pulses and meat together, but if somethings fried i normally syn it, thanks hun

Back