Am i going mad??

Hey everyone!! Just wondering if I'm the only strange one on here or if there's more than me, my diet now purely consists of 4 choc mint shakes a day as I don't like anything else, rather have the same thing I enjoy everyday than have a variety of different packs and be forcing them down me lol, am I the only one living off one product or is anyone else?? Just a thought I had there so thought id ask lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

From what I've read no your not mad. I'd say most people put though the same order every week, I do. Not quite the same flavour but same few. Whatever gets you through it. Plus te majority f my rider is choc mint. Love it with a lad of water and ice. Yum!
do you rreally not like anything else?
x

lots.to.lose said:
Hey everyone!! Just wondering if I'm the only strange one on here or if there's more than me, my diet now purely consists of 4 choc mint shakes a day as I don't like anything else, rather have the same thing I enjoy everyday than have a variety of different packs and be forcing them down me lol, am I the only one living off one product or is anyone else?? Just a thought I had there so thought id ask lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope I tend to have one porridge and two choc shakes per day will mix it up and add a bar in when I can tho. Rock and roll!! Personally I just find it too cold atm for cold shakes (doesn't help that I really feel the cold when in ketosis) so like them warm x

Rkmriddell said:
Nope I tend to have one porridge and two choc shakes per day will mix it up and add a bar in when I can tho. Rock and roll!! Personally I just find it too cold atm for cold shakes (doesn't help that I really feel the cold when in ketosis) so like them warm x

Ive been so cold lately! Need some sunshine in norfolk!! I sat at work yesterday with a scarf, gloves and my coat on and kept myself to myself but people cant help make comments can they. I tried the mint choc shake hot last night and it helped a bit..and a nice hot bath done the trick too. Brought a duvet down to sit on the sofa to watch Homeland and my boyfriend hogged it grrrrr!
You do the diet the best way for you, I usually have a bar, a shake and a tetra each day but I saw the previous customer at my WI tue buy 21 choc tetras.

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Ive been so cold lately! Need some sunshine in norfolk!! I sat at work yesterday with a scarf, gloves and my coat on and kept myself to myself but people cant help make comments can they. I tried the mint choc shake hot last night and it helped a bit..and a nice hot bath done the trick too. Brought a duvet down to sit on the sofa to watch Homeland and my boyfriend hogged it grrrrr!
You do the diet the best way for you, I usually have a bar, a shake and a tetra each day but I saw the previous customer at my WI tue buy 21 choc tetras.

Like you said its about what works for you isn't it. I buy a couple of tetras for weekends when I'm out and about normally. Just want hot things at the moment and enjoy the choc and porridges more than soups. Lol that's normally how I am all wrapped up can never get warm on this diet. My work know I'm doing it tho so don't say much x

I have the same thing every single week too ,2 tetra's a day and a bar i thought i was being boring but then again i dont dread when i have to eat/drink them i actualy enjoy them so its what works for me and that the main thing find something that works for ja and stick to it =D

I don't have the same everyday BUT i do stick to what I like, Thankfully I have only found one or two products That I am not keen on ( Chilli soup and butterscotch shake ) The rest I love.

Morning I have a powder shake

Lunch at work I have a strawberry tetra

Dinner I have a bar at work

Powder shakes I love the mint choc hot, I also love all of the soups with the exception of the Chilli, I also like the cappuccino made with hot water.
Bars, I love them all although they do take some getting through lol.

I have a minimum of 3 ltr of water each day x

I like a bit of variety so I have a shake (usually choc or strawberry), soup (leek & potato or veg), porridge (orig) and sometimes a bar (cranberry, peanut or choc mint). I like the chewy bars but the carbs are too high. I only use tetras if I am on the road as they are too small!

I started off with a variety but found myself only enjoying the choc tetras. I was just forcing the other shakes down really so for a few weeks now all I've been getting is choc tetras. I've still got a few old pack's if I fancy a change
X

MrsC999 said:
I started off with a variety but found myself only enjoying the choc tetras. I was just forcing the other shakes down really so for a few weeks now all I've been getting is choc tetras. I've still got a few old pack's if I fancy a change
X

i like all the tetras and would happily just have them everyday :)

My opinion is just go with whatever works for you. If its something you enjoy you're more likely to be successful and look forward to your "meals" instead of dreading them. I initially had 2 mint choc a day and 1 choc shake but ive mixed it up over last few weeks and having choc tetras and choc mint bars too :) All choc tho, not keen on other flavours :)

Just tried the original porridge with a sweetener it's lovely and really filling so glad I got it :)

Back