Am I going wrong somewhere? :(

Sofartogo!

Silver Member
Hi all

Help required please.
I lost 3lb the first week and 2lb the second week and then put a lb on. A sneaky look at the scales shows I am unlikely to lose any this week either. Is this me or am I going wrong somewhere?
Here is my food diary for this week so far.
Monday
Breakfast - Special K sustain HEB
Milk HEA
Lunch - SS Soup
Half homemade Brownie 10 syns?
Dinner - Green beans,
Dry roast potatoes
Cauliflour cheese (half pack of colemans 4 cheese sauce 5 syns)
Sprouts
Gravy 1 syn
Supper - 2 Alpen Light Bars, strawberries and Fat Free Flavoured Yoghurt 1 syn
Also snaked on grapes throughout the day
Total - 17 syns

Tuesday
Breakfast - Banana and Fat Free Flavoured Yoghurt 1 syns
Lunch - Cheesy Pasta (half pack of colemans 4 cheese sauce 5 syns)
Snack - Mugshot
Dinner - Smash Pizza (Cheese HEA), SW Chips, Beans
Supper - 2 Alpen Light Bars HEB, strawberries and Fat Free Flavoured Yoghurt 1 syn
Milk in tea and on its own HEA
Total - 7 Syns

Wednesday
Breakfast - Special K sustain HEB
Milk HEA
Snack - Banana
2 Kiwi Fruits
Lunch - Pasta
Passata
5 Lauging Cow Cheeses HEA
Snack - Cheese Puffs 4.5 syns
Dinner - Dry Roasties
Bachelors Mac Cheese 1 syn
Garden Peas
Mayonaise 3syns
Supper - 2 Alpen Light Bars HEB, strawberries and Fat Free Flavoured Yoghurt 1 syn
Total - 9.5 Syns

Thursday
Breakfast - 1 Alpen Light Half HEB
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Pasta
Passata
5 Lauging Cow Cheeses HEA
Snack - Salt & Vinager Sticks 5 syns
Dinner - Salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onions, 2 eggs, Feta Cheese HEA and HEB
Mayonaise 4 syns
Supper - 1 Alpen Light Bar, Fat free yohurt (free one!) Strawberries
Total - 9 Syns

So there you go. I know I'm not using all my syns but I'm going out at the weekend and need to save some for a few cheeky Vodka and diet cokes!Over the past three weekends I have also had celebrations, (18th, Valentines, Party) so have done the same here but all syns used at the weekends have been as part of my weekly syn totals. Am I doing this right? I have done SW world before but it was a long time ago so I know a few things have changed.

Any help would be gratefully received!
V x

Hiya hun,
It doesnt look too bad to me. I think you do need to up your fruit and veg a little more though intake though. Do you drink water? If so, how much? It is said that drinking at least 1.5ltrs of water a day aids weight loss. Do you measure out your milk so your not going over your daily allowance? Are you doing the same with your cheese and cereal allowance? What yogs are you eating? Even some FF ones have syns in you see.

You have done well losing the amount of weight you have so far. Sometimes these things just happen. Its important to weigh yourself only once a week on the same scales. Weighing yourself on various days on different scales may give different readings and its just not worth the worry it causes!

Keep up the good work mate xx

Thanks Sarah-Jayne!
I definately do not drink enough water so will sort that out!
I'm eating a lot more fruit and veg than I used to but will up that as well!

I do weigh out cereal and cheese but not milk as I haver skimmed and only a tiny dash in tea so have thought I would be unlikely to over on this (maybe not having enough) I will start measuring this to see how it goes. THe yoghurts are Yeo Valley FF Vanilla which is the one I've added syns for or Onken FF strawberry which is free in food directory.

I am pretty motivated despite the loss problems (grrr)
Will just keep plugging away! Although I really would like to lose some weight soon :(
V x

Back