Am I in Ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by daisymay, 24 March 2007 Social URL.

1. daisymay

daisymay Member

I seem to be one of the lucky ones so far, I am in day 4 and have had no problems, I feel great, but does this mean I am not in ketosis yet? :sigh:
    Should I be having these withdrawal type symptoms before it starts to have an effect on my fat loss, I have lost 5lbs so far but this might just be water :cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Karen_Ponte

Karen_Ponte Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    me too!

well, only that I'm on day 4 as well and have lost 5.5lbs. I don't think I'm in ketosis either, altho I'm feeling teary today I think that's more to do with PMT (TOTM today) than anything else!

I'm thinking about getting some of those ketosis sticks from Boots but then again, I might become obsessed with it. I think I'll ask my LLC on tuesday whether she recommends getting them or not.

How are you finding keeping up with the 4litres of water a day? I'm ok during the week when I'm at work but it's today where I'm finding it hard to keep drinking.

Good luck with it - how much are you hoping to lose?
  4. daisymay

daisymay Member

Hi Karen I am okay with the water I keep a 2 litre bottle with me and fill it up when empty and just keep sipping it really. I don't feel hungry today, I did for the 1st 3 days,I need to lose just under 5 stones. I just felt there must be somthing wrong when a lot of others are having such a bad time, but if you are okay too, perhaps we are both going to be lucky!:)

Linda xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.