Step 1 Sole Source am i in ketosis?

SurfySophie91

hello all, i am on day 4.
(i did cheat on saturday day 2 but have been 100% before and since then).
i did become freezing cold earlier even though my flatmates insisted it was warm, and i became very thirsty, but that is about it!
can anybody tell me the other symptoms please? i really want the hunger to go awayyyy! :sigh:

hello all, i am on day 4.
(i did cheat on saturday day 2 but have been 100% before and since then).
i did become freezing cold earlier even though my flatmates insisted it was warm, and i became very thirsty, but that is about it!
can anybody tell me the other symptoms please? i really want the hunger to go awayyyy! :sigh:

Well done :) weigh ins going to be good! I got cold at first and felt a bit sicky but other than that I was fine. Tbh I'm on 4 weeks tomorow and I still feel hungry but I'm used to feeling hungry now so its nothing.

Yeah but I'm used to it now. Some people say they aren't hungry so I think its all individual. Well last weigh in was 22 pounds and 12 inches in 3 and a half weeks. Can't go wrong! Haha :)

hiii
im on day 4 ,, i have been onto google.. feeling cold is a sign of ketosis,and bad taste in your mouth too ,, i have both of them yay!!
my tummy is growling as i type.. i find keeping busy helps

hiii
im on day 4 ,, i have been onto google.. feeling cold is a sign of ketosis,and bad taste in your mouth too ,, i have both of them yay!!
my tummy is growling as i type.. i find keeping busy helps

Yeah it's usually day 2 or 3. Have you got ketosis sticks? The bad taste is defo a sign! Haha breath spray is my savour!! Keep going its so worth it!

yes i did a test this afternoon , it was light pink, mouth washing all the time and my burps taste nasty :/ LOL
thanx im 100%

how far are you into it ?

Hi I'm day 4 as well and have the same symptoms! I need to get the sticks tomorrow. How are you finding it?? X

i have a stick yes,, did it today was light pink.. im soo cold and started my period again after two weeks,, this is very common too ,, oh joy lol

Awesome pink is ketosis hard part is over! Sticks kept me going! I am 6 weeks into it 4 weeks left till my holiday when il take a week off. Lost 29 pounds and 18 inches worth every grumbling belly! Haha :)

and the soup has warmed me up at last

wow well done!! and you keep it up too x

(As in well done for losing 29lbs, ive not lost that in one day haha) ive lost a stone by myself - 2 stone to goal! I dont have a set weight goal because i am big busted so i dont think my ideal weight of 9stone is realistic! Id be happy with 11-12 stone :) xxx

How's it going so far? I'm currently on a higher step as I'm on anti biotics missing sole source as it really works. Well done on loosing your stone. 3 stone will come off pretty quickly. I did two stone in a month was really strict though. Good luck! Xx

hi everyone im on day 3 and feeling cold and got taste in my mouth, im on step 2 has my bmi was 42 so hoping to get on ss asap

Hi lauraskye,

Sounds like your defo in ketosis. Gets easier now. My bmi was also 42 when I started but only took it 3 weeks to get it below 40 :)

I am on day 2 and i don't feel anything yet

Back