• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am I Insane?

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
Is it odd to want totally random food? I caught myself thinking 'I could really do with some walnuts right now......' WTF? - Walnuts??? Or dry rice krispies.

I know we all think of various stuff from time to time, especially when hubby is wafting food under my nose (not intentionally) but - bizarre.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
cant say ive ever wanted anything really weird but when i was pregnant i wanted the most maddest of things like marzepan the yellow stuff you put on cakes. i sent bf to the 24hr shop to get some at 3am!!!!!!!!

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
When I was pregnant, I used to eat honey and meat together. Friend of mine had a weird one, she used to like taking round boxes of soap box powder to sniff - because she liked the smell :)

Oh thank goodness it's not just me lol, I have had the weirdest cravings since starting this plan. The most worrying I think was when I almost bit into the dogs denta stix, she didnt half give me an evil look, so quickly gave it to her, phew saved ha ha.

Lol, i know wot you mean by craving food. Since i started on sole source i've been craving tuna! before i hated the thought of eating tuna, it makes my teeth go all funny. If i seen a can of it or a nice tuna steak i'd have to lick it lol.
At least its not as bad as my pregnancy craving, strawberry milkshake with pickled onion juice mixed in!

S: 17st8lb C: 16st12lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st10lb(4.07%)
S: 17st8lb C: 16st12lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st10lb(4.07%)