Am I Mad?

juju_doll

juju_doll
I'm about to start baking a Victoria sponge to take to Center Parcs tomorrow. On a down day. If you don't hear from me after the next few hours it will be because I'm face down in it ......

juju_doll said:
I'm about to start baking a Victoria sponge to take to Center Parcs tomorrow. On a down day. If you don't hear from me after the next few hours it will be because I'm face down in it ......

Walk away from the leftover cake mix... Do not lick the spoon :)

Your very brave .. My little girl wanted to make chocolate cakes yesterday...had to say no (couldn't trust myself!...sad but true!) but promised faithfully i would do them today! Now im freely able to dig in i don't fancy chocolate at all! stay strong and think how much you Will enjoy it tomorrow! X

Yeah, think my family might be a bit suspect if I present them with a cake the size of a teacup with bite marks round the edge .....

yoga84 said:
Walk away from the leftover cake mix... Do not lick the spoon :)

Fear not, I'm not one for cake mix. Child of the 80s so brought up with a fear of salmonella!

Done and survived! Hoorah!

Well done you xx I make cup cakes for OH to take to work on a Fri, so when he is nights I make them on the fri , a DD and it is hard but very satisfying when you don't induldge, unfortunately though I am a control freak so I have to have a teaspoon sized bite to make sure they are OK wish I could trust him to taste them ?
I also make Choc lollies and this week I have a wedding order for 100, a shop opening order for 50 and a birthday party for 20 so I have to make them on my DDs this week or I would never get them done !! the smell of melting chocolate is def not a good one on a DD lol xx
Hope you enjoy center Parcs xx

bajoleth said:
Well done you xx I make cup cakes for OH to take to work on a Fri, so when he is nights I make them on the fri , a DD and it is hard but very satisfying when you don't induldge, unfortunately though I am a control freak so I have to have a teaspoon sized bite to make sure they are OK wish I could trust him to taste them ?
I also make Choc lollies and this week I have a wedding order for 100, a shop opening order for 50 and a birthday party for 20 so I have to make them on my DDs this week or I would never get them done !! the smell of melting chocolate is def not a good one on a DD lol xx
Hope you enjoy center Parcs xx

That is some amazing willpower.

Back