Am I on track?

cross28

Hi folks! I'm new to this website but have finally mustered up the courage to post! I just want some general feedback about how much weight one should lose on CD SS. I'm on week 9 now and am 13.13 this morning. I started 9 weeks ago at 16.7. I make that 32 lbs. I think that's 2 stone 4 lbs but my maths is quite shocking. Is this about right? Many people on here have lost a lot more than this so I'm a bit worried! Any helpful advice would be great. I exercise 3 times a week and eat chicken and lettuce once a week as a treat! No other cheats and 4 litres of water a day. Thanks in advance...

Have to agree Cross - you are doing incredibly well! How do you feel in yourself? If you are concerned about whether or not you are on track your CDC should support. And by looking at your target weight and date looks to me like you are doing just fine! Don't get too disheartened by looking at other peoples weight losses - everyone is different! Make sure you are drinking PLENTY of water! I would say at least 3 litres a day as the more water you can get down you that will help with bigger losses (or so I read on here). I am only on day 3 but have found this forum an absolute godsend! Keep us updated

Back